How do you describe yourself ?

Pages Prev123Next
Tanasinn The Bellpepper
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
OT: I have no idea how to answer the topic question.

Just post your picture already.

Nope to the nth degree

I am not going down that road again. oh dear fuck no.
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...

Nope to the nth degree

I know, you mention it for the fifth time already. It's like you secretly want it to happen.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Quite distant.
Tanasinn The Bellpepper
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...

Nope to the nth degree

I know, you mention it for the fifth time already. It's like you secretly want it to happen.

Oh no, you figured out the enigma.
Stressed, boring, borderline alcoholic.
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...

Nope to the nth degree

yeeeeaaaaah. Actually I brought this up cause i've been curious you know, like what the hell you are. Just hint me
Spoiler:
are you a princess like the dickdrassil people or is it something from j-pop?
Tanasinn The Bellpepper
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...

Nope to the nth degree

yeeeeaaaaah. Actually I brought this up cause i've been curious you know, like what the hell you are. Just hint me
Spoiler:

I'm in the middle of dickdrassil and morgan freeman [why people mention him is beyond me really]
Its not comfortable [I'm a shit judge of myself] though people seem to like it.
I'm like a dog focusing on a bone when somebody approach I'm on a bad mood...
whatisthisidonteven
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...

Nope to the nth degree

Spoiler:

I'm in the middle of dickdrassil and morgan freeman [why people mention him is beyond me really]

Dickdrassil Morgan Freeman. That's far out awesome man. Thank you for staying up with my inquirings (unlike that goddamn camper).
Tanasinn The Bellpepper
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...

Nope to the nth degree

Spoiler:

Dickdrassil Morgan Freeman. That's far out awesome man. Thank you for staying up with my inquirings (unlike that goddamn camper).

I feel that if people take the time to ask me stuff that I should take the time to answer them.

Though it all really depends on the question. Regardless, I make sure to answer.

As for that camper, I think I have a pretty good idea of who you are talking about.
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...

Nope to the nth degree

Spoiler:

I feel that if people take the time to ask me stuff that I should take the time to answer them.

Though it all really depends on the question. Regardless, I make sure to answer.

Same here. If only everyone had this motto, ib would surely prosper. And forget the camper guy, I'll address his snivy ass no longer.
Tanasinn The Bellpepper
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...

Nope to the nth degree

Spoiler:

Same here. If only everyone had this motto, ib would surely prosper. And forget the camper guy, I'll address his snivy ass no longer.

Ah fuck... now I know for a fact that we are talking about two completely different people. ok we won't talk about camper guy.

If everyone had the same motto, we would all be trying even more so to stand out from the usual. But then again... I'd actually would like to see the outcome of that.

Speaking of IB, the vibe here is a bit odd lately as in ib has political discussions about the board in its current state. I mean political as an atmosphere. Even when its in joking it is kinda entertaining.
Tanasinn wrote...
If everyone had the same motto, we would all be trying even more so to stand out from the usual. But then again... I'd actually would like to see the outcome of that.

Speaking of IB, the vibe here is a bit odd lately as in ib has political discussions about the board in its current state. I mean political as an atmosphere. Even when its in joking it is kinda entertaining.

I get you. The actuality it spurs and mutuality it offers, entertaining indeed.
Yet I'm not certain about the standing out more often you refer to. What I meant was lessening the frequency of unresponded but directed at oneself posts. While one can reply anything one feels like, choosing abstention (also known as camping) will only regress mutual understanding, which, regretfully, results in commoning of cheap one-liners (such as "It's a conspiracy") and other post and run tactics. Unpleasant isn't it, sir Morgan Freeman of Dickdrassil.
quite the quote chain we have here
Grenouille88 wrote...

Need dat avi sauce.
Grenouille88 wrote...

Fixd it.
Tanasinn The Bellpepper
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
Tanasinn wrote...

Nope to the nth degree

Spoiler:

I get you. The actuality it spurs and mutuality it offers, entertaining indeed.
Yet I'm not certain about the standing out more often you refer to. What I meant was lessening the frequency of unresponded but directed at oneself posts. While one can reply anything one feels like, choosing abstention (also known as camping) will only regress mutual understanding, which, regretfully, results in commoning of cheap one-liners (such as "It's a conspiracy") and post and run tactics. Unpleasant isn't it, sir Morgan Freeman of Dickdrassil.

Unpleasant from the receiving end yes, especially if the receiver has a curious mind. Though if you look at it from the producers standpoint, one can certainly argue that it might just be all part of the plan. A way to build up hype which would either be totally worth it in the end or all for shit. Most of the time it never goes well but still... the feeling of crushing someone's expectations may just be the very thing they are after.

Now for what I meant by the 'standing out', I see it as people stepping up quality and creating something entertaining [more so than it is now due to the already high standards in the fore-mentioned situation] even to the point where there is original content being created instead of the 'easy outs' and one-liners
Pages Prev123Next