Do you like to cook?

Do you like to cook?

Total Votes : 4,432
I can cook mostly breakfast dishes. I'd like to increase my repitoire to have a lunch and dinner meal that doesn't involve pasta or a grilled Ruben.
Hey I am planning to be a Chef. So of course I'd love to cook a delicious meal that everyone can enjoy.
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
I enjoy cooking, but I'm to broke to buy more than I need to eat.
I love to cook. But unfortunately I don't know how to...
I love to cook but I would never want to do it as a profession, I've seens hell's kitchen so that kind of pressure makes it look less fun, I wish I could master the rice ball lol I keep messing up on that.
xlightxmonkeyx wrote...
Hey I am planning to be a Chef. So of course I'd love to cook a delicious meal that everyone can enjoy.

Same here. For some reason i can bake things better then my family idk why :D
Too much hentai led me to read the title: Do you like cock? at first glance... Anyway, I mostly cook tofu dishes. If it's an occasion, I cook italian stuff since me loves carbonara :L
i love cooking some steaks
i like to cook but i need more improvement and more recipe to learn.
forever alone anon cooks for one.. forever
I guess i can cook very well, and i'm very careful with my food when i'm cooking, but i don't like cooking very much, only when needed.
I only cook when I super need to. MY cooking isn't anything special but its still worth eating at times.
Iron Chef looks too awesome for me to pass up on cooking.
I consider my inability to cook one of my strong suits.
i like prepping my own meals, and i am also quite skilled, but i don't do that much often
Proud graduate of culinary school.
instant stuffs only
I can follow steps to make food, but if anything can be poisonous or bad for the body, chances are high that it will end up bad for the body. Every time I tried to make something like that, I got food poisoning.
"I don't know how to cook but I'd like to learn."
Isn't this what women are for? Kitchens exist for that sole purpose..JK.