What weapons would you use in a zombie apocalypse

Pages Prev1234
Step one, get as many motion sensitive toys and rig the sensors to home-made explosives and napalm (what wonders chemistry and physics can achieve when they work together). Further out simpler trip-wire traps, dead-falls, dead-drops, bear traps and early warning sensors. That's to protect the base. The survival camp is going to be built around a river covering both banks with gates filtering out any drifting dead-men. The river (in my instance the Manatee River at Rye Preserve) is going to serve as a power source rather than a water source. As I live in Florida the base quality and potability of ground water is higher. Pumping up water from the ground is a safer alternative, especially after boiling over the water, softening it, filtering it with carbon, boiling again, filtering it again and finally filtering at the final point of exit. The camp will salvage solar panels and mirrors to generate additional power. The excess power will be stored in a massive battery cell composed of every rechargable battery available with added step up and step down transformers to accommodate for different voltage and amperage needs. The power will be allocated to perimeter defense primarily followed by the medical facility (with salvaged supplies from every available source including finding employee directories in hospitals and seeing smuggled or misplaced equipment in their homes. Thirdly the power will be sent to research where I'll amass a library on matters of public importance and establish schools for practical study within the survival camp. We'll train doctors, engineers, chemists, soldiers, construction workers, welders, mechanics and research technicians. As our community grows so too will the attention well attract. A wall with 4 layers of heavy bank vault doors will be erected around the main camp and a probationary camp will be built to establish a precedent of helpful community service and work to build, maintain and strengthen the agricultural capabilities of the new civilization.

My weapons of choice? Teamwork, discretion, perseverance, knowledge and structure.

Typical guard: mid-range rifle of a standard caliber (whatever ammunition is plentiful)
Typical sentry: bolt action sighted at 400m beyond the wall
Typical internal police: 12 gauge shotgun
Typical salvage member: mid range standard rifle and short range shotgun

Every citizen is required to carry a standard pistol (preferably .45 acp), entrenchment tool and a minimum of a single thermite grenade.
Just about all the weapons carried on assassins creed, minus those pistols. Since its best to kill zombies silently and stealthily
Just get me a katana and wakizashi, AA-12, L42 Enfield or Dragunov SVD, pistols(with silencer), maybe some C4 or grenades and my knowledge. With this, some light body armor, and am good.
I'll use salt. Lots of 'em.
Love and hope.
623 FAKKU QA
Grab some food, get on top of a roof with a bat and wait for a few days while the maggots, wild animals, and sun/temperature wreak havoc on the zombies' immune system-less bodies. Apocalypse over.
Arm pole... or lance, maybe.
A Suppressed Ruger Mark III, .22 LR, A Cold Steel Panga machete, and a CAR-15 fitted with various attachments, 5.56x45mm NATO. And oh, a chainmail shirt.
Due to my size and proficiency with 2 weapon fighting and the fact that I have improved monkey grip, I would wield two broadswords and just go ape shit. And since I have greater cleaving and attack of opportunity out the ass. I will never lose. I also have such a chance of rolling a critical and being a god makes it so I can never fail. And we will add the Feat Death of Enemies (Zombie).
I'm proficient in using one-handed and pole-type melee weaponry thus my weapon of choice would be what ever applies to the category, my last draw would be my great grand's antique nambu.
samurai sword.
A red baseball bat
My penis is enough. I beat them to submission through pleasure.
Anything? An aircraft carrier with an oil rig nearby. I'd do airstrikes all day. Oops looks like I win.
My trusty flintlock with dum dum ammunition .
Pages Prev1234