Ground Hog Day Effect

If you could spend one day that would last forever with any person (or alone) who would that person be (real or animated) and what would you spend that first year doing?
Keep in mind that everything you do must be done within a 24 hour period from whatever place you start out in. You and your partner (if you have one) would be the only people to remember anything you had done while caught in the loop that will at least last one year, if you choose an animated partner this will not be seen as odd to anyone else caught within the loop.
My reason for asking this question is that after watching Groundhog Day which I’ve seen many times the question of “what would I do if caught in such a situation came to mind”. I apologize if my question has been asked before.
There is this girl I like and thinks it might be a problem if we get together since we share a great mutual friend. Nothing of him liking her, just about the friendships as a whole.
Yay, this time my Kirino comment would be faster than Yuri ones.

If I had to pick a single day, I'd rather want to life in my ... let's say 4th school year.
The time when you were playing foltball outside and sitting on the walls in the sunset without thinking about what you'll need to do the net day... but this wouldn't be fun at all with only one person so I'd tend to Kirino :D
Personally, I wouldn't like the fact that I'm stuck in a rut for a year. That would be the most terrifying thing to happen. Being in the city, where there's really nothing much to do, I'll have to travel out; in which case it will take time. But If I had to spend a year doing the same thing over and over again it would be Charlotte Dunois.

I'd lose my mind if I was alone.
I would probably go with laura bodewig because she's too cute that I wouldn't mind repeating the same day again and again. the day I would want to repeat again and again would probably be when I went to akihabara for the first time I would have all the time in the world to contemplate on what to buy and probably mess with some people too.
Have you ever seen the flash animation series called Killing Spree?

[size=1]Although, if I had to pick one character to spend one day eternally with....I guess I would pick Megurine Luka. I love how she sounds.[/h]
[size=14]To be honest the thought of being caught in a time loop scares me. Although if I had to choose one character to spend that loop with it would be Menma everytime.[/h]