What's your favorite beverage?

Pages Prev123456Next

Fruit Juices

Total Votes : 51
Dr. Pepper or Orange juice.
Glorious.
tea/coffee/and hot chocolate. Had some hot chocolate last night while watching a movie, there's something insanely relaxing about drinking hot chocolate before bed. But yeah, all 3 of those pretty much every day.
any root beer brand
Psyboi wrote...
any root beer brand

Rootbeer is the best <3.
SkelliDrops wrote...
Rootbeer is the best <3.

YEA!!!
Malts are amazing, how can a pop stand up to a malt.... also chocolate milk is cheep and taste great.
Next to water, Arizona green tea.
«Synth» wrote...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Arizona Green Tea is the best and cheapest!
SkelliDrops wrote...
«Synth» wrote...

Exactly, it's healthier than soda plus they print their price on the can so the stores won't charge more.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
«Synth» wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
«Synth» wrote...

Exactly, it's healthier than soda plus they print their price on the can so the stores won't charge more.

I'm almost certain that its not healthier than soda. There's an insane amount of sugar/corn syrup in it, unless they changed that recently?
Tsujoi wrote...
«Synth» wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
«Synth» wrote...

I'm almost certain that its not healthier than soda. There's an insane amount of sugar/corn syrup in it, unless they changed that recently?

Yeah it's definitely healthier than soda, I've read the label.

Also yeah I like the price thing too, except I walked into a store once and they were selling them for 1.19$ I was like uhm you cannot do that O.o
SkelliDrops wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...
«Synth» wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
«Synth» wrote...

Also yeah I like the price thing too, except I walked into a store once and they were selling them for 1.19$ I was like uhm you cannot do that O.o

[size=14]They actually can. The price printed on the can is just the RRP (recommended retail price).

OT: I drink waaaaay too much Dr. Pepper.
[/h]
BagMan wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...
«Synth» wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
«Synth» wrote...

[size=14]They actually can. The price printed on the can is just the RRP (recommended retail price).

[/h]

:O really?! I never knew that! Well then :P, still it's like the ONLY place that has ever sold it for more than 0.99$ lol.
SkelliDrops wrote...
BagMan wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...
«Synth» wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
«Synth» wrote...

[/h]

:O really?! I never knew that! Well then :P, still it's like the ONLY place that has ever sold it for more than 0.99$ lol.

[size=14]It's really annoying when I see a bottle of Dr. Pepper that says it's £1 but is being sold for £1.30. Some shops are bullshit.[/h]
I like this, Tea/Coffee/Hot Chocolate.
BagMan wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
BagMan wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...
«Synth» wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
«Synth» wrote...

[/h]

[size=14]It's really annoying when I see a bottle of Dr. Pepper that says it's £1 but is being sold for £1.30. Some shops are bullshit.[/h]

Yeah it really sucks when people charge more than it even says its worth.
I love milk and milkshakes. I also like water, Dr. Pepper, and Ramune.
Hime_Takamura wrote...

What is Ramune?
SkelliDrops wrote...
Hime_Takamura wrote...

What is Ramune?

It's some kind of carbonated lemonade usually sold in glass bottles with a ball as it's cap and very popular in japan
ryo55564 wrote...
SkelliDrops wrote...
Hime_Takamura wrote...

What is Ramune?

It's some kind of carbonated lemonade usually sold in glass bottles with a ball as it's cap and very popular in japan

Ohhh I've heard and seen those at anime conventions before!
Pages Prev123456Next