I developed a new form of torture

Pages 12Next
Antw0n Remember me?
Create a whole playlist of songs your victim likes. They will listen to this playlist of songs through a high quality headset that they can not remove. The sound is crystal clear, bass and other settings auto-adjust with each song for perfect listening.
Spoiler:
But the sound only comes through the left side. The right side is silent.
You sick bastard...
... Fuck...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK THAT
Antw0n wrote...
Create a whole playlist of songs your victim likes. They will listen to this playlist of songs through a high quality headset that they can not remove. The sound is crystal clear, bass and other settings auto-adjust with each song for perfect listening.
Spoiler:
But the sound only comes through the left side. The right side is silent.

Reading that was torture
I hate when that happens. I can't list how many pairs of headphones I've thrown out because of that very reason.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I've gone through so many pairs of earphones because this happened that it may as well be torture.
But what if the victim was deaf in or just had like one ear and the earphone works in the ear that still can operate?
Worst fucking experience ever.
You're a mad-man.
Spoiler:
I have wireless headphones and I am extremely careful with my wired pair. I haven't bought a pair for over a year now.
Lughost the Lugoat
truly evil
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
You mean my life then. Im half deaf in the left ear but double in the right.
TriniDarkSlayer wrote...
But what if the victim was deaf in or just had like one ear and the earphone works in the ear that still can operate?

Pause/Play at random intervals.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Yurichromeaids
Forum Image: http://xcyzbreathesmoe.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/ore-no-imouto-ga-konnani-kawaii-wake-ga-nai-google-chrome-theme.png?w=584
http://www.mediafire.com/?mvnz6mxo6g731st
Thats worse than waterboarding.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Tyranosaurus_Secks wrote...
I hate when that happens. I can't list how many pairs of headphones I've thrown out because of that very reason.

YOUR SIG, WHAT EPISODE IS IT??

OT: That really is a torture...
devsonfire wrote...

that's the latest uploaded ova episode
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
ryo55564 wrote...
devsonfire wrote...

that's the latest uploaded ova episode

Fair enough, I figured right after checking Nyaa out.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1612834-7Z3ETCB.jpg
Pages 12Next