[General] main characters that go berserk

I have a thing for main characters that go berserk the most recent one I liked was when hyoudo issei from highschool dxd went into juggernaut drive in the novel my question is who is your favorite main character that went berserk mine would probably be when ichigo's hollow form goes out of control.
Dekomori Sanae.
All characters in Higurashi.

also Yuno.
Eren From Attack On Titan, Hibiki from Senki Zesshou Symphogear, there are more but Icant think of them at the moment.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Shioon from The Breaker.
Oga from Beelzebub.
FinalBoss wrote...
Shioon from The Breaker.

Shioon's a badass YEA!!!

OT:
Ken Kitano from Sun-Ken Rock
Felix Maian from The Legend of Maian
FinalBoss wrote...
Shioon from The Breaker: New Waves.

He makes people shit themselves whenever anyone looks into his eyes.
Gut from Beserk. He goes crazy beserk, especially in the manga.

[size=10]sakura from naruto[/h]
Cyndas wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Shioon from The Breaker: New Waves.

He makes people shit themselves whenever anyone looks into his eyes.

He was slowly becoming a badass in "The Breaker"

But now in "New Waves"...... even though he's become your typical shonen hero (never gives up, stands for his friends, will do anything for his comrades, etc.), he just unleashes badassery everytime you see him fight.
Jack Torrance from Shining Desu
Errr, could we consider that Tanaka-san in Kenichi the World's Greatest Disciple(Shijō Saikyō no Deshi Kenichi) goes berserk in recent chapters?

And could Alucard from Hellsing be considered a constant berserk? Or should we consider what he does a masterful and fully controlled massacre(kinda like that one).

What about Mio in Nichijou?
Guts ( Berserk ) and Eren ( Attack On Titan ) are the only two berserkers i know in animes~
Not sure if it counts but I like Kyoshiro in Samurai Deeper Kyo when he loses control and turns into Demon Eyes Kyo. I think that would be more going insane than berserk though even if he does have a tendency go on rampages when he loses it.
Man this is really hard... a character that loses control and goes crazy.... damn I just cant think of anyone...

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1543280-E1OCKRD.jpg

Also a fan of Gutts and Vegeta(because Dragonball Z was the best show ever when i was 10)
yeah! i think berserk Ichigo from bleach is good one. how about gurren lagann? they have berserk form?
Odamust wrote...
Oga from Beelzebub.

This