would this be usefull to you?

so I couldn't sleep tonight and I have work tomorrow so I searched for alternatives other than sleeping I couldn't find any but I found a way to shorten time needed to sleep here's the link www.highexistence.com/alternate-sleep-cycles/
First time I read about the Uberman cycle was in the book called "The Game" where the main character tests it out and fails to hold out.

Interesting, but unaplyable to anyone that has fixed hours.
Insomnia is always an option!
That won't help me, I hate taking naps. I want full hours of rest.
I've always been interested in trying out a polyphasic sleep schedule. Sadly, having to work standard office-hours makes it pretty difficult for me to try out. On a normal day I'm busy 10-11 hours straight (Traveltime+workhours) with no chance to nap if I don't want to nap in my chair by my desk.

If/when I go freelance I'm stone set on at least trying it out.
It seems like a fun thing to try, but my work hours prohibit me from this.
I think I'll try the uberman style soon. It sounds like an interesting experiment.
If I didn't time, I think I'd give it a shot once or twice.

But I don't think I could because:
I have others in my household, and me with a derpy sleep schedule might throw everyone else off.
My throw off my work hours and everything else out of schedule.
I don't think I would be fully rested after so few hours of sleep.
My sleep pattern is really thrown off.
I like sleeping for long hours
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
things like that seem to assume that you can fall asleep quickly if not instantly. I have trouble falling asleep and can be in bed for an hour before going to sleep. How is 30 minute naps going to work for me?