I hate kids.

Pages Prev1234
PumpJack McGee wrote...

Am I the only one who has little to no trouble getting kids to listen to him?

When I tell them to stop or not touch something, they comply.

Even 15-16 year olds. They'll roll their eyes and give the attitude, but listen anyways.

Probably because you're super intimidating. Little kids listen to me, but the only time I have to deal with them is when I'm working, and at work I'm what some might call "a figure of authority."
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Yelling at kids do not get them to listen to you so physical violence and death threats is what's needed for kids now a days!.
Sgt.broski wrote...
Yelling at kids do not get them to listen to you so physical violence and death threats is what's needed for kids now a days!.

Humiliation, kicking asses, saving lives and awesomeness also work, as demonstrated by the unequaled Onizuka technique.
PumpJack McGee wrote...

Even 15-16 year olds. They'll roll their eyes and give the attitude, but listen anyways.

Are you sitting in a chair, smoking on a pipe, and loading a shotgun as this is being told to them?
Zeriam wrote...
PumpJack McGee wrote...

Are you sitting in a chair, smoking on a pipe, and loading a shotgun as this is being told to them?

Only the first time.
Kids in the real world are sometimes a pain. Actually to tell the truth I would probably try to avoid them if given the choice.

Though yeah it is a good idea to make sure they are never allowed near your valuable stuff.

I don't think I have seen a single kid for almost a year now. The past few years I have only seen a few relatives kids, which are actually fairly well behaved.
Nah nah kids behave just fine after you establish working relationship whit them.
Just call them over, and whisper in the ear using real creepy joker/bane voice combination: "im gona rape your mommy and kill your daddy in the night, and then will gut you like the little shit that you are and use your skull as nachos bowl."
or something like that, just be careful that they don't piss/shit their pants cos their mommy's usually don't like such side effect.
I have had some kids at my house a few times when I was younger and man, was that annoying. I had to be worried about my things all day long or they would break them or maybe steal them which actually happened once but it was a random thing I didn't really want. Nowadays, what usually annoys me about them is that, now that it is summer, I like to open my window wide and sit in my room reading but they are always playing outside. It wouldn't be a bother but their playing involves a ridiculous amount of yelling for some reason. I swear, sometimes it seems like they are being loud for no good reason.
where im from the Hispanics tend to let the kids run around restaurants screaming and shit, It drives me nuts. Every time I see this, I think the parents say lets have kids to get more free Goverment Money. Im sorry if I offend anybody but I've seen it before.
I live in japan and have met my mom's friend's kids and they were pretty chill we played pokemon and I taught them tips on how to battle we also played catch when we had a bbq party at a park nearby
ryo55564 wrote...
I live in japan and have met my mom's friend's kids and they were pretty chill we played pokemon and I taught them tips on how to battle we also played catch when we had a bbq party at a park nearby

• 1. I'm jelly of where you live, though sadly I couldn't last a day in Japan due to my inability to speak the language by myself.

• 2. The fact that you still play Pokemon is awesome.

• 3. I took a trip there last summer, and was sick the entire trip with some kind of cold that came from hell itself. It was still awesome.

Anyways, that aside. I see kids as a nuisance, honestly. I'm somewhat thankful that I give off an intimidating look, and my nieces and nephews leave me alone. The rest of my family is entirely disinterested in my hobbies, so I've never had to really deal with the stress of being bothered much.
SolidShark wrote...
HungLikeAZombie wrote...
where im from the Hispanics tend to let the kids run around restaurants screaming and shit, It drives me nuts. Every time I see this, I think the parents say lets have kids to get more free Goverment Money. Im sorry if I offend anybody but I've seen it before.

This is quite damn common for hispanics. Failure's usually on the mothers though. Rather than civilizing and explaining them what is wrong, they frown and threaten their children because they have no patience. I saw the exact same situation as you when a divorced mother was talking to her ex (redneck american) and on a fast-food of all places, about how she wanted more money since she was "moving away wih them" while she probably had $1000 worth of jewelry on herself (not kidding). The kids wanted to speak with their dad "I got A's at school!", but the mother would interrupt them saying to shut up "You are saying worthless things! Callense! (shut up, in spanish)". Was quite depressing to see that.

100% correct
I find most people have dubble standards regarding this. If its their kid they love them, if not they hate them
Well i'd say that since like 90% of people on this planet are stupid you can only assume their kids are even more stupid because of them.
Pages Prev1234