Best Couple Ranking!

Voting for this poll has ended.

アニメキャラのベストカップルランキング

Total Votes : 3,735
I'm actually quite a fan of Mikado x Anri from Durarara!
What? No Homura x Madoka? I'm honestly surprised ' - ')
I didn't watch the anime I read the LN so I went with Kirito x Asuna but I also rlly like the EurekaxRenton pairing
Lughost the Lugoat
The tiger and the dragon.
toradora all the way
this was hard to pick but, i went with spice and wolf
I'm login just for voting Toradora!!
I'd vote for Rin x Riki if little busters was up there, but it isn't. Guess I'll go with Ryuuji x Aisaka.
They say "You rage, you lose". I have most definitely lost.

Also, no Koi Kaze option? What happened to you, Fakku? I don't even know you anymore.
Big surprise people are voting for the most recent anime hit.

It was a difficult choice with Clannad and Ano Hana both on that list, but i think in the end the right choice was clear.
Had to pick Kousaka Kyousuke × Kuroneko because its a cute couple and is on the list but if I got to pick any anime couple then I'd go with Tomoya x Kyou and if I can pick one from a eroge then Irina x Junichiro.
Lelouch and C.C. Nuff said... :3
Kirito and Asuna is the most forced melodramatic couple I've ever seen in an anime...
T-t-this is too complicated.
Can I just... THEY'RE ALL PERFECT

But obviously, Kirito x Asuna would win -- it's the most recent, and SAO is a unique anime, light novel, and manga. Because of its uniqueness (and the unreal things which happens in SAO), compared to other "simpler" and more "normal" works, it's a must-pick. But this is just my opinion. I love them, and I love SAO, so don't think otherwise.

It'd be awesome if FAKKU can have a poll for each anime or manga, so we can decide on a "top pairing", instead of a lot of pairings altogether.
I will vote for Sawako Kuronuma x Shota Kazehaya from Kimi ni Todoke.
But my top list of anime couple's is this:

Nr.1 Victorique de Blois x Kazuya Kujou from Gosick.
Nr.2 Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière x Saito Hiraga from Zero no Tsukaima.
Nr.3 Emma x William Jones from Emma: A Victorian Romance.
Nr.4 Holo x Kraft Lawrence from Spice and Wolf.
Nr.5 Nagisa Aoi x Shizuma Hanazono from Strawberry Panic.
Nr.6 Sawako Kuronuma x Shota Kazehaya from Kimi ni Todoke.
Nr.7 Aisaka Taiga x Ryuuji Takasu from Toradora.
Nr.8 Asuna Yuuki x Kazuto Kirigaya (Kirito) from Sword art Online.

The list will go on forever if I don't stop somewhere so this will do for now.
Who was on the third couple picture?
Renton x Euraka still best for me.
Am I allowed to vote more than once? There are too many good choices on the list. >.
I chose kyousekexkuroneko because of all the hnnnggg I had when they became a couple. there sure are a lot of underage members online today.
No Sorata x Arashi from Clamp X?