Best Couple Ranking!

Voting for this poll has ended.

アニメキャラのベストカップルランキング

Total Votes : 3,735
Tomoyo x Nagisa gotta love me some CLANNAD. I did however enjoy the SAO Light Novel. LIGHT NOVEL. The anime itself was a total disappointment... and how the FAKKU did it get a second season with it's inconsistencies?!?!?
How come no Steins;Gate!?!
it seems SAO is going to win because its the only anime some people know, its not about the couple. as a couple they suck in comparison to half the couples on that list.

toradora <3 now that my friends is a real couple

my fav of all time has to be

Gosick
sora no otoshimono (Ikaros x tomoki)
or toma x misaka
I was torn between Araragi x Senjougahara and Kirito x Asuna, but I love Bakemonogatari so I went with Araragi x Senjougahara.
god that is so unfair, how can you only pick one? its going to be a tough decision. how come there is no Naruto X Hinata? keitaro urashima X Naru Narusegawa (Love Hina) is a good one too. guess I'll have to go with the one that takes me back the farthest.
so many lovely couples but i give my vote to KuronekoxKyousuke, THAT COUPLE IS TOO CUTE!
No Macross pairings? X|
Gotta go with Taiga and Ryuuji. Toradora! is one of my all time favorite anime

it totally doesn't have anything to do with the fact that i have a friend named Ryuji who is into DFC
No option for Cowboy Bebop's SpikexJulia? I am very disappointed.
id go for kirino and kyosuke!
It was a close battle between spice and wolf and toradora...but I had to give it Holo and lawrence. Just the way they teased each other. It's what made it one of my all time fav anime :-)
Definitely Misaki x Usui. There is no other couple out there that can turn me into the squealing male fangirl like those two can. To anyone who hasen't seen Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama yet I highly recommend it. The romance is very sweet and believable the comedy is great the story is well thought out and the characters, oh god the characters, they are some of the best characters in anime.
This list is too small. Does not encapsulate all the good stuffs... Ah well. Still though! I'd say best coupling is Shinku and Suigin as they have their "Junk" and "Stinku" relationship.
Where's the option for Major Kusanagi and Tachikoma? :p
Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne
snoopy3000 wrote...
Kousaka Kyousuke × Kuroneko (Oreimo)? It should be KirinoXKyousuke! we all know it'll end with incest :D

I woulda voted kyuosukexkirino if the option was available. Instead I went with ryuujixtaiga. Though, I almost voted voted kyuosukexkuroneko. (What can I say, I'm both a sis-con and a loli-con, and actually, if the kyuosukexkirino option was available, the head wound I got earlier today would probably be reopened by a lot of bursting brain cells. So, by not adding in the kyuosukexkirino option, Jacob, you probably saved my life. Your a hero.)
NarutoXSasuke lololololol
I gotta say the Kirito and Asuna pairing has got to be in the top 5 at least of all time.

I've never actually ''rooted for'' an anime couple in all my 31 years being alive more than i have those two.

I know it sounds douchey, but i got emotionally invested in SAO and by the time the anime ended, i was very pleased and cried a bit...ain't gonna lie..

Ok.... i'm turning in my ''man card'' now. i have to go work on my pickup truck and hurt myself doing it to redeem my manliness. LOL.
hard to choose 1 i love ruri x kyosuke but i also like taiga x ryuuji
I voted oreimo. It felt like the right choice. Then I remembered they broke up in the light novels XD my vote is wasted.