Zombie Survival

Pages 12Next
Any one of you had those? A zombie survival dream? I KNOW ALL OF YOU HAVE!! :D

I guess you can share the most valid ones that you have.

Well I guess I'll share mine.

BAM! Zombie invasions everywhere. Somehow luckily we were nearby a gun shop and since the owner screams like lil bitch, we took the guns. Specifically two handguns per person with some magazines, 2 people carrying assault rifles, 1 carry heavy-duty sniper rifle, 1 carrying shotgun, and 1 (the girl of our group) gets 2 Uzi's.

Some genius idea came to me and said, "Hey. Let's go to my place. 4 story apt with roof access and lots of windows, easily breakable stairs and plenty of food supply." We agree and had a short little jog to my place, while blowing lead in zombies' faces.

We got to my place, made a simple passageway (rope through a buncha holes we made on apt floors), blew up the stairs and basically camped for a couple nights. We're set and good to go.

Until, one night, the zombie's mutated into a giant zombie 3 stories tall and some into flying zombies. Being stupid little kids we were, we panic and starting wasting ammo and running out, unable to kill the poor bastards, we died as food. :P
28 Weeks Later gave me nightmares. I'm pretty sure I didn't live through any of them. I woke up as soon as I was bitten. I've been trying to have a cool zombie dream, but it just doesn't work that way. =/
what kind of zombies we talking here?
warhammer zombies, Zombie 5 Zombies, other Zombie 5 Zombies, Violent Shit Zombies, infection zombies? necrons, michael jackson zombies
Well I've dreamed few zombie dreams. *trying to remember*

Being chased by Nemesis and zombie horde at his back. I was riding a wanzer (Front Mission mecha), running away from them. Nemesis used his rocket launcher, hit my mecha and I'm fell to the ground. I'm trying to get out from the wanzer and runs away. And then I'm entered a house and hides below the blanket (I know it sounds stupid, but whatever its just a dream anyway). After feeling my loud heartbeat, I wake up after that (actually I'm can't remember about how I woke up)
I usually completely fail in them dreams, but I don't get eaten....
My dreams reallydo suck lol.
yeah, got killed at the end
Sadly. I never had one. T.T
But if you were to choose who to be with when it happens who will it be?
I have frequent zombie dreams but one extremely weird one I had 2 years ago that I wrote down. It was a pokemon zombie dream for some reason I was with Ash, Misty and Brock we where exploring something and we saw a zombiefied Tauros(A bull like pokemon from the early days) eating somebody we where confused so Brock decided to be the man and go check it out and well the tauros go him. So Ash told me and misty to run to professor Oak and see what is going on while he fights them, so we did we got their and it was a mess dead people and pokemon everywhere we couldn't find Oak or we just didn't wanna risk our lives finding him. So then Ash catches up to us he is sad and tells us Brock ate pikachu. So ash is sad and decides to call his mom he was worried about her but no response so he told us he was going to his moms and well not like me and misty had much hope for anything so we gladly followed. Through events we finally make it to his house and his mom is fine and doesn't know what is going on..... Then sometime later well pikachu,Brock and some others arrive at the house wanting to eat us(the pokemon don't have their power their just normal animal zombie thingy's)So We basically just said fuck it went to the basement to hide while ash mom tried to hold them off but as thing goes she fails.Then they are at the basement door and then I wake up...and that's it
i have a zombie dream about 3 times a year and i always wake up right before i'm ripped to shreds.
I had a dream that A zombie apocalypse just broke out on my street and I was trying to lock all the doors before they got to my house from down the street and I would always fail to do so.... It's kind of a recurring dream.
If there like resident evil zombies then shoot me in the head. Don't feel like dealing with an Albert weasker
Forum Image: http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i322/tsukasa101/zombieapocalypseteamtem_zps7458624e.png

And there you have it. Took me awhile to make. :3
Well i never actually dreamed zombie in normal zombie sense dream.
I had dream whit some crazy cult of warlocks summoning zombies, then once i dreamed about going to hell and zombies where present there, and variations of said dreams.
Never seen normal zombie Apocalypse in dream.
And zombies are way to easy opponents in my dreams, to slow, easy to kill. Much more fun to see dream whit aliens that are super fast and you have no weapons and they try to kill you, and after you kill em they regenerate.
Well its easy to not fear something that cant possibly harm you.
Real bravery would be facing something that can kill you but you still face it anyway, that's not the case whit me in my dreams.

Whenever i dream of whatever combat related situation im pretty much immortal and posses powers that rival God.

Example of deeds i done in dreams: kill devil(multiple times), battle angels(easy), battle demons of various forms, Destroy earth(multiple times as well, Moon included), Destroy sun, Fight Spaceships(unarmed and just flying in space myself), Venture in dark space and look at universe from far away.

Pretty much only things that can stop me in my dreams are Mutated aliens in swarms in closed spaces when i don't have any weapons on me. Damn aliens got way to many cheats on them.
Or multiple witches that summon devil, very hard to battle bought at same time since most of time witches can cast some crazy ass magic and devil can regenerate himself and posses witches after i kill his body so i have to start from scratch again.

PS: damn i got fucked up dreams, i need to stop doing whatever i do to make em and just dream some normal stuff.
paparoach407 wrote...
[spoil] I have frequent zombie dreams but one extremely weird one I had 2 years ago that I wrote down. It was a pokemon zombie dream for some reason I was with Ash, Misty and Brock we where exploring something and we saw a zombiefied Tauros(A bull like pokemon from the early days) eating somebody we where confused so Brock decided to be the man and go check it out and well the tauros go him. So Ash told me and misty to run to professor Oak and see what is going on while he fights them, so we did we got their and it was a mess dead people and pokemon everywhere we couldn't find Oak or we just didn't wanna risk our lives finding him. So then Ash catches up to us he is sad and tells us Brock ate pikachu. So ash is sad and decides to call his mom he was worried about her but no response so he told us he was going to his moms and well not like me and misty had much hope for anything so we gladly followed. Through events we finally make it to his house and his mom is fine and doesn't know what is going on..... Then sometime later well pikachu,Brock and some others arrive at the house wanting to eat us(the pokemon don't have their power their just normal animal zombie thingy's)So We basically just said fuck it went to the basement to hide while ash mom tried to hold them off but as thing goes she fails.Then they are at the basement door and then I wake up...and that's it

great the black guy dies first again

never really had any zombie dreams I did have one where I survived a horde of monsters that have had a number of sightings since my grandparents time.
No zombie dreams but monsters, yes. I dreamt of being chased down and hiding by one.

I have been a horror fanatic since I was a kid. The adults in my birth country tell tales of monsters and ghosts to get the children to behave and I enjoy stories like that. I started watching horror movies, reading and listening at stories but at the same time I started having a hard time to sleep, being afraid to go out at night, having nightmares and scared of being alone because of them.
I dreamt of being in a abandoned school that was as large as a city. It was so quiet that you can literally hear your footsteps echo through the hall to the next building. The area was usually bright but when you descend down, it's like a dark underground urban subway like the one in Silent Hill 3 but much more open space with intersecting staircases leading up and down. The whole school world looked like something of a abandoned castle with plant life infested through the cracks and the deterred material reminding you that there hasn't been any life there at the school since the apocalypse.

Throughout this school-like maze, trying to get through 46 floors, there were zombies chasing me down staircases, classrooms and cafeterias that all seem to connect. In every empty room, there were oddly never dead ends and I found myself constantly walking without stop.
I had zombie dreams constantly a few months ago, and they all play out pretty much the same. I go to my house with a couple of friends as the zombies come after us, and as my family is made of mostly rednecks, I have a lot of guns, so we divide them up and just sit there shooting the occasional zombie that approaches the yard. The dreams always end with my alarm clock going off as the zombies start to swarm.
I yield a rusted pipe and Lefauchex 20 ,followed by a 12-year old niece whom i protected against the damned...we got surrounded after 9 weeks and vanished in the face of the earth.
Pages 12Next