Itou Makoto

Pages 123Next
I was watching school days again for the millionth time and after episode 12 I got to thinking. Does makoto deserve to die? I would say he doesn't. Why?
Spoiler:
1. He made a lot of mistakes, but in the end he tried to take responsibility.
2.He's no more guilty than any other character in the series.
3. For all us guys, how many of you would have had the willpower to resist hot girls throwing themselves at you?

I do think he deserved an ass-whooping, but death is to extreme. What do you all think?
He's a true player
I think yanderes kill cheaters.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
So not only do you not use the spoiler function but you put it in large font just so people definitely don't miss it.
He deserves to drown in his own fantasy and die a horrible death.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
yurixhentai wrote...
So not only do you not use the spoiler function but you put it in large font just so people definitely don't miss it.

^this

Since OP HAD TO SPOIL IT ill just pitch in then.

OT: That was some facked up stuff my nig went through. He didn't deserve all that and where's the parents and teachers at?

Moral of the story "don't stick your D in every Japanese girl. They don't like baby daddy's".

Spoiler:
Sorry yuri about the notify

Also sekai was truly a bitch truly truly a bitch.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee395/Data_Zero/Photoshop/Photoshop%20Workshop/sgtbrosky-2.gif
He needed to be beaten to within an inch of his life. I then would have pissed on him.
Spoilers bro. Use it.
I heard the anime's ending was a collection of the VN's worst decisions/endings.
Whoever had the "brilliant" idea just doomed School days.
By the way, still no news of the fully translated VN, right ? That would be just too good to be true.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Arguably there are very few instances were killing someone isn't horrible.

I'd say that isn't one of them.

Spoiler:
Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

As for the last point. It's really not that difficult saying no to sex.
bfg10k17 wrote...
I heard the anime's ending was a collection of the VN's worst decisions/endings.
Whoever had the "brilliant" idea just doomed School days.
By the way, still no news of the fully translated VN, right ? That would be just too good to be true.

What do you mean? JAST USA released School Days a long time ago.

OT:
I fucking loved Makoto. I loved the ending even more.

QFT
Forum Image: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/096/c/e/yandere_makoto_by_marifer2112-d60ps0s.jpg
I heard from a friend that in 2chan he's one of the most hated protagonists of any anime or visual novel.
[size=29]The only one who can use giant-ass text

is that one dude

who I'm forgetting the name of.[/h]

Edit - Ironically, ever though you made very big so people would read it - I didn't read a single word.
623 FAKKU QA
Medzy wrote...
[size=29]The only one who can use giant-ass text

is that one dude

who I'm forgetting the name of.[/h]

Emiya Kiritsugsomething?
To everyone on this forum, I apologize for spoiling. You see I am a massive noob when it comes to forums and I am currently still trying to figure out most of these buttons. Any tips would be greatly appreciated :D[[/s]
FappinNinja wrote...
To everyone on this forum, I apologize for spoiling. You see I am a massive noob when it comes to forums and I am currently still trying to figure out most of these buttons. Any tips would be greatly appreciated :D[[/s]

This is a spoiler:
Spoiler:
butts

You need to enter the following code around the text you want to spoil:
[*spoil]insert text here[*/spoil]

Just remove the *

Alternatively, highlight the text in edit mode and from the bar at the top of the comment box click the white square.
yurixhentai wrote...
FappinNinja wrote...

This is a spoiler:
Spoiler:
butts

You need to enter the following code around the text you want to spoil:
[*spoil]insert text here[*/spoil]

Just remove the *

Alternatively, highlight the text in edit mode and from the bar at the top of the comment box click the white square.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: [img]http://http://static.zerochan.net/Itou.Makoto.full.863461.jpg[/img]
Thanks
makoto had the potential to become a trap
You still put everything in the spoiler but the spoiler.
Pages 123Next