Have you seen Pacific Rim?

Have you seen Pacific Rim?

Total Votes : 4,121
artcellrox wrote...
Ram-Wolf wrote...
winter55 wrote...
Ram-Wolf wrote...
I'm really curious to see if Idris Elba will be riding in a giant robot. That'll look really really cool. Still a little awkward though, how they stole the name Kaiju from that Cartoon Network movie - Firebreather.

>Kaiju

Japanese term for giant monsters. Key word: JAPAN

Did you even watch godzilla?

If you're asking if I saw the original Godzilla movies from the 50's and up? Not really. And don't get uppity with me just because you actually know Japanese. And how many other movies use the word Kaiju to describe a sixty foot tall fire breathing monster that attacks cities at random? Ease up, okay?

Um... a LOT. It's a whole damn sub-genre of film.

Okay, let me rephrase. How many movies used the word Kaiju to describe a sixty foot tall fire breathing monster that attack cities at random, with a wide cast of Caucasian actors largely based in America? And I can already tell you right now, one of the few films you might name, has Matthew Broderick as the lead role.
Good Movie, old school giant robot versus monster theme. pretty solid although cliche storyline. the best quality yet for a movie of this genre, opens up possibilities for mecha type movies like Aura Battler or Evangelion.
Epic robot battles
kinda like watching your old power rangers albeit more serious and no flashy entrance of 5 different uniformed colored people in one robot.

anyways....Cherno Alpha NOOOOOOOO
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1791450-4POJMGZ.png
Meh... Not too interested... Though I might someday
I fk love this film, Del Toro did a great job and Yes i did pay twice to see it.
Pacific Rim wont disappoint you entertaining wise. I'm pretty impressed about how the plot was made in the time span that was given. For anyone that didnt see it, I say it was badass!
Not quite interested to this type of movie.
Even if I do, I'm broke anyways.