If you had to grade FAKKU...

If you had to grade FAKKU, what grade would you give it?

Total Votes : 6,622
This has been my go-to site for Hentai since I found it a year or 2 ago. Though there some translations yet to be featured here, such as Vol.5 of Brandish. But overall I love this site!
This site will forever remain a classic.
Im not going to lie, There are sites Ive been that are better than Fakku. I just like it the most because its so simple and easy to use.
I really like the site, but I think the search function could use some features.
[size=12]BEST SITE[color=black][/color][/h][color=red]FAKKU[/color]
It's definitely a very good site, but there are certainly things it could improve: the search function and the amount of videos are the main things, but also the actual manga/doujin database could use some work, as there are very often times when I have to go to a different site to find some chapters/series. And finally, how soon it gets certain chapters; I frequently find that certain chapters and works are uploaded on other sites much earlier than here (as in, days before). That said, it's still an excellent site and a staple of the hentai community.
I'll give it an A+. It's the best hentai website I've ever seen. But I think We should give permission for user to post hentai too. It'll make our site better.
I could never bring myself to give anything a perfect, but it's certainly the best hentai site for manga I've ever seen, and probably my favourite hentai site overall
You should be proud Jacob.
A+ easy. Literally, the only thing I'd like is for the video section to be updated more frequently. Well, maybe in another year I can help with that. Hope Rosetta Stone is worth the money.
A+ Eveyday brah.
It's a kick ass site, always having new material that is good with tons of varying doujinshi. It's one of my favorite sites for tons of reasons and the people are great.
I give it an A, Needs Improvement in every other Aspects like Videos & Games Sections, other than Manga,Doujinshi,Forums,Translators, and Store I will Give it a Higher Score..
First thing I want to sorry for my English. I'm from country that English is not common language and I'm not excel it myself too. But I'll try my best please patient with me.

Well, after stay with the community for 4 year, see a lot of update and recently just login and surfing around not post anything. This poll I negative voted and later regret think I overdo it and feel responsible to give my reason. Main reason is bug. Download section not work like it should be in the past and I am not on-line reader type. When I see the poll I try to download a doujin for test (and last chance) and it's not work. Irritable. But yes right now I feel like stab my friend in the back. That how I feel. But I think some old timer think the same, some bug in DL section and site down frequently pull the site far from perfect hub of hentai-material like old time. And as you can see some member actually specify the site they think better than Fakku too. It was not a big deal but somehow I just feel sad.

That's all for me and sorry again with my English, if you want to blame please blame google too.
Its awesome but needs Advanced Search for particular Hentai Manga
i don't really have any problems with the site itself or even the forum when i've lurked in the past...

...however, the comments sections for content are a completely different story and are something i really try to avoid.

(that isn't really anything to do with the site though, just that people need to not fish for upvotes and realise there's more than just vanilla out there.)
grimsoul wrote...
I really like the site, but I think the search function could use some features.

Completely agree. It feels outdated and too simple. Sometimes, it can't find the doujinshi with the exact name you type into the search. While much less important, when you type into the search bar, you can't click enter to search, but must manually click it.
jayajay wrote...
I thought Fakku is a great site. It has the most smooth online viewing out of most hentai sites. Updates frequently and has a cool forum.

The only problem to this is that there isn't enough doujin. Or to be more precise there isn't doujins for some animes/games. So wanting to look at those I would have to go to a different site.

Still loved you guys for the last 3 years dudes. XD

Yep just like what jayajay said ... but still it's great ..
an amazing hentai manga site. love it.
I rated it A because everything can be better then it already is.