Ibitsu

Anyone read this manga? I just finished it a little while ago and now I don't know if I'm gonna be able to sleep.

Not scary enough to rid me of my love of imoutos but I probably will be scared of peoples sisters and lolita fashion for a while.
No and I don't plan to, I hope you enjoyed this inane reply.
623 FAKKU QA
Reading it right now and dang it's creepy. Creepier than most of the Junji Ito stuff I've read, which is almost all of it.

edit: Finished it and I really enjoyed it. Then again I like dark shit like that
meh.
edit:this was my first time reading this type of story, pretty good actually(I like it).
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I read it before, it was pretty creepy.
Sure I'll read it. Looks like a horror and psychological.
I have all the chapters but haven't bothered to read it yet. I can upload it if anyone is interested.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Ryssen wrote...
I have all the chapters but haven't bothered to read it yet. I can upload it if anyone is interested.

Please do I'm to lazy right now.
It is interesting. I like it, but it didn't give me a scare.
SolidShark wrote...
TL;DR. Care to say the plot and ending?

It's only 13 chapters.

Basically it's about an urban legend of a monster that asks to be your younger sister. If you respond in any way, you and those around you eventually die.
[size=29]READ IT BECAUSE YOU LINKED IT, IT WAS GOOD. DIDN'T MAKE ME SCARED BECAUSE I'M A MAN.

HEEHAW.
[/h]
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
HEEHAW wrote...
[size=29]READ IT BECAUSE YOU LINKED IT, IT WAS GOOD. DIDN'T MAKE ME SCARED BECAUSE I'M A MAN.

HEEHAW.
[/h]

Jesus ...
I have seen worse.
Pretty fun read.
Reading it now.

Pretty sweet.
This is the best manga I have ever read..