Goddammit

I just realized I haven't read any manga in a month. I'm gonna be so behind when I start again. Fuck.

Anyway, music.

Spoiler:

#ibismypersonalblog #ib #is #my #personal #blog #yolo #swag #yoloswag ## #hashtag
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Dat feel when you stop reading a manga series for a few months to a year, realise you stopped reading it and only 2 chapters have been released in that time.

I panicked when I realised I haven't read Classmate Kamimura and Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi ZnT with pet dragons for half a year and Sora no Otoshimono for 4 months. Only to see that 2 chapters have been released each. And in Sora, the shit's hit the fan and there won't be any more for a little while.
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
I usually let series I follow build up some before I go back. That way I have a bunch to read and It can be like a whole day thing. "Manga Day"
I have an app on my phone that alerts me whenever a new chapter comes out on the manga I have in my collection. It also downloads them.
I read my first manga in ages and it was Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is not Crash.

"When I saw the hands of the Mona Lisa when I was in Grammar School, I... how do you say this... I got a boner." -Yoshikage Kira

Yoshikage Kira for best Jojo Antagonist.
I think if I walked away from Sekirei for about a year only like 3 chapters would probably be released....
That means you're actually becoming a normal member of society.
Zamor wrote...
I think if I walked away from Sekirei for about a year only like 3 chapters would probably be released....

That's why I'm not currently reading it.
Lugoisgay.son Lugoisgay.son Lugoisgay.son Lugoisgay.son
Im 10 episodes behind on Attack on Titan, but ive read the whole manga so it isnt that bad.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
I quit everything altogether.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Sneakyone wrote...
Im 10 episodes behind on Attack on Titan, but ive read the whole manga so it isnt that bad.

Same.
That feeling you get when the chapter ends and you gotta wait another whole month for it.
Spoiler:
I wanna know who won that fight between mikasa and Annie.
Sgt.broski wrote...
Sneakyone wrote...

Same.
That feeling you get when the chapter ends and you gotta wait another whole month for it.
Spoiler:
I wanna know who won that fight between mikasa and Annie.

I'm barely getting back to two weeks ago animu.
Mangas are ghey. They have bad controls, bad music, and no achievements!
Gravity cat wrote...
Dat feel when you stop reading a manga series for a few months to a year, realise you stopped reading it and only 2 chapters have been released in that time.

I panicked when I realised I haven't read Classmate Kamimura and Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi ZnT with pet dragons for half a year and Sora no Otoshimono for 4 months. Only to see that 2 chapters have been released each. And in Sora, the shit's hit the fan and there won't be any more for a little while.

Welcome to my world

> ALL of umineko
> ALL of corpse party
> Mahou Shoujo of the End
> Kigurumi
> 12 beast
> Sidonia no Kishi
> The legend of Maian
> D.N. Angel
> Shin sekai yori
> Bokuwa tomodachi sukunai (the parallel worlds included)
> hentai ouji to warawanai neko
> code geass: shikkoku reyna
> High school of the dead

):
Whiskers wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Welcome to my world

> ALL of umineko
> ALL of corpse party
> Mahou Shoujo of the End
> Kigurumi
> 12 beast
> Sidonia no Kishi
> The legend of Maian
> D.N. Angel
> Shin sekai yori
> Bokuwa tomodachi sukunai (the parallel worlds included)
> hentai ouji to warawanai neko
> code geass: shikkoku reyna
> High school of the dead

):

Not that much.
You forgot #swagyolo