What have you been doing for the last 20 minutes?

BlinkXPoke Cards and Hugs abound
sardaukar58 wrote...
Working on a RP post...

Same here.

Been playing Dynasty Warrors at the same time, too. Couldn't focus properly on either.
Posting on here, checking my stuff on the net (had some hackers recently), trying to wake up so I'm drinking an energy, and getting dressed, and searching for my work nametag/lanyard and being unsuccessful

Grrr.
thinking custom bike design... to submit tomorrow, can't sleep, is excited... the cat drank water from my glass and its head stuck, unlucky my nikon is low bat all 3 battery...
Searching for decent floor plans and perspectives and some fapping before it
fapping hard.
music...
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, YOU GOT WHAT I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
BUT YOU SAY HE JUST A FRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND
catdogbuddygabba wrote...
music...
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, YOU GOT WHAT I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
BUT YOU SAY HE JUST A FRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND
Oh shit Biz Markie!!!!!! To op I was making a new forum game topic
Sabers Praetor Unlimited Lewd Works
Eating, talking, listening to music, on my break
Listening to Kaze no Reply while doing homework
Looking for pics.
Watching episodes of Sleepy Hollow on line in an attempt to catch up to where the season currently is. Afterwards I'm going to watch the last few episodes of season 3 of Hell on Wheels that I missed.
Making plans for the weekend ahead of time while getting my lazy ass to start working out again.
watching some Pokemon X Vid by 3 adults making some shenanigans for the hell of it.lol.