4chan fag

Pages 123Next
What happened to 4chan? It's not cool as it used to be, everybody just keeps posting "you laff you russ", "beta/cringe" threads, it's like all the coolfags moved to vietnam. r u srs

Forum Image: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/267643_548669858505237_1921056549_n.png
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
at what point was 4chan cool?
echoeagle3 wrote...

[color=green]>Raids
>Feel threads
>No newfags
>Original content
>Amusing threads
>Intellectual threads
>When meme was used by 4chan only
>raids[/color]

Now, it's only furry and newfags.
Chyort wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...

[color=green]>Raids
>Feel threads
>No newfags
>Original content
>Amusing threads
>Intellectual threads
>raids[/color]

oh god, lurk more...
Kona-chan wrote...
Chyort wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...

[color=green]>Raids
>Feel threads
>No newfags
>Original content
>Amusing threads
>Intellectual threads
>raids[/color]

oh god, lurk more...

it's pointless, unless a roleplay thread is amusing to you.
BagMan wrote...
People need to be more constructive rather than bitch all the time. Don't like something? Do something about it.
4chan has always been a bunch of retarded faggots, it's no different from before.

Kona-chan wrote...
lurk more...
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
echoeagle3 wrote...

When it gives you news you won't get elsewhere.
BagMan wrote...
BagMan wrote...
People need to be more constructive rather than bitch all the time. Don't like something? Do something about it.

Forum Image: http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s404/some_guy123/PerhapsPeterGriffin.jpg
>internet
>constructive
>doing something about it

Chlor wrote...

4chan has always been a bunch of retarded faggots, it's no different from before.

Not all, even OP can be cool.
Chyort wrote...
BagMan wrote...
BagMan wrote...

Forum Image: http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s404/some_guy123/PerhapsPeterGriffin.jpg
>internet
>constructive

You can tell you're a 4chan fag
BagMan wrote...
Chyort wrote...
BagMan wrote...
BagMan wrote...

>internet
>constructive

It's the internet, why would put effort to something that wouldn't really benefit you like doing a constructive criticism? Somebody will steal it anyways and it's pointless.
Chyort wrote...
BagMan wrote...
Chyort wrote...
BagMan wrote...
BagMan wrote...

Spoiler:

>internet
>constructive

It's the internet, why would put effort to something that wouldn't really benefit you like doing a constructive criticism? Somebody will steal it anyways and it's pointless.

Welp, you're a special kind of stupid...

even /b/ puts up a better argument...
Spoiler:
Kona-chan wrote...
Chyort wrote...
BagMan wrote...
Chyort wrote...
BagMan wrote...
BagMan wrote...

Spoiler:

>internet
>constructive

Welp, you're a special kind of stupid...

even /b/ puts up a better argument...

Better to be special than ordinary.
4chan is just a site where anti-social fucks can go to act like they're not the worst people on earth, but everyone including themselves knows they're horrible and deserve to die.

Btw, your avi is cute, OP-kun~
catdogbuddygabba wrote...
4chan is just a site where anti-social fucks can go to act like they're not the worst people on earth, but everyone including themselves knows they're horrible and deserve to die.

Nah, people go there because they can do things what society would normally consider as taboo, or fucked up.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael

So ib with more weebs?
Chyort wrote...

Nah, people go there because they can do things what society would normally consider as taboo, or fucked up.

Well, let's just hope they'll all die. People who feel the need to perform taboos shouldn't exist either way.
Chyort wrote...

Forum Image: http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/bert_eyes.gif
SolidShark wrote...
Oh dear, I was only lurking there for five minutes, months ago, and got bored.

Fakku is much more simpler, civilized, and organized. Not to count, the community is quite helpful and willing to help you out when you have a question or a problem. I'm pretty sure the people here are hells smarter and open-minded than elsewhere. As of underaged, I am sure there must be some users here underaged, but smart.

The copypastas archived at ED from the chans are shit too. Why can't they ever make an effort to write in 3rd person point?
"I couldn't think of anything else as I banged her and she moaned" leaves the audience bored and remembering of the trolls half-hearted attempts at lying.

"He embraced her and kissed her, holding on to those gentle hips she moved gently skywards and downwards. He could only sense her, her irregular pants, the warmth of her breath near his face. The thin line of drool on her chin which continued dripping down to her chest as she made the sweetest smile he had ever seen. Her sight vaguely looking into his eyes. He could see nothing else, for his world was only her.".

See where I'm getting at? Good, feel free to write at W&F anytime.

I think it just depends on which board you are on, of course they still have interesting topics, but not recently.
Pages 123Next