Anime PC Games

Pages 12Next
We need to get more of that shit here in PC, and I'm not talking about VN.
Almost every anime related game is on console (mostly portable), I need to know if there's more of PC shits here.
So far, I've only found this list:

>Receattear
>Chantelise
>Fortune Summoners
>Cherry Tree High Comedy Club
>Battle Raper
>Dragon Ball
>Touhou

VN's and MMO are good, but it's still sad that it is only focused there.
Is there still hope for the PC?
Agarest is going to be on steam soon.
Dragon's Nest, Ragnarok Online (1 and 2), and the YS games are ainmu games.
Do you want us to talk about the games or anything? Or just list them.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Cherry Tree High Comedy Club

Game of the Year, Every Year.
Medzy wrote...
Dragon's Nest, Ragnarok Online (1 and 2), and the YS games are ainmu games.
Do you want us to talk about the games or anything? Or just list them.

Up to you, when I mention Anime Game they automatically think it's a VN or Console game, so it's nice to see people posting other things than that.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Chyort wrote...
>Battle Raper

Battle Raper is a hentai game...
Kaimax wrote...
Chyort wrote...
>Battle Raper

Well, regardless if it's 18+, it's has still anime-esque elements.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Chyort wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
Chyort wrote...
>Battle Raper

Then we don't need "more" anime PC games, because there's a ton of 18+ games out there.
Kaimax wrote...
Chyort wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
Chyort wrote...
>Battle Raper

Then we don't need "more" anime PC games, because there's a ton of 18+ games out there.

To be honest, I added them because of the gameplay plus anime style not the fact that it's 18+.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Chyort wrote...
To be honest, I added them because of the gameplay plus anime style not the fact that it's 18+.

Pretty much the same thing. We still don't "need" anime PC games if you want their "kind" of gameplay included. Then there's the countless Hentai PC RPG Maker games.

But seriously Battle Raper is included because of it's "gameplay", ignoring the interactive sex scenes, the fighting is bullshit.
You had Battle Raper listed but you forgot about Rapelay.
OP I have heard your cry for help.

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng

Your help has been answered.
PC gaming never was big in Japan outside of visual novels and h-games.

I don't think there ever will be a large abundance of anime-esque games outside of MMORPG games
Agarest:Generations of War is an anime rpg game..I'm currently playing it and I gotta say - so far it's been awesome...Though the only bad thing I got to say about the game so far is the fact they made the "Main character" a Spirit vessel which is apparently has the same effect as the main characters ending in

Spoiler:
Persona 4 - when he sacrificed and sealed himself in the Pillar of Light (Only difference is that your love interest in which you can choose from 3 girls can actually come with you and be sealed together with you - Leaving only your son and your companions in the world.
I'm fine with Visual Novels honestly, most anime style games I've seen (save touhou) kind of sucked, so I prefer to keep anime out of my gaming.
Power-Senpai This is very custom.
khorne11 wrote...
I'm fine with Visual Novels honestly, most anime style games I've seen (save touhou) kind of sucked, so I prefer to keep anime out of my gaming.

you should try ys. especially ys origins, i love that series
WhiteLionLDM The True Virgin
i feel you i try to green light all anime games that look good on steam.
if it will even be released to the PC it will take a long time[/h]
I have gone on a frenzy and downloaded freeware games left and right this week so I now know a few.

Kurovadis
Yume Nikki (RPG I guess...)
Holdover
Fairy Fighting
Eroico
Catplanet?
While technically a console franchise, Shin Sangoku Musou 7(Dynasty Warriors 6) had a PC port that was restricted to Japan. Of course, like VNs and Hentai games, we outsiders have ways to get around that.

Not really anime-esque but Japanese with a very anime style way of portraying key figures of the era(One of them is a tsundere).
Pages 12Next