Do you play League of Legends?

Do you play League of Legends?

Total Votes : 4,941
I played it but at its beginning. Now it's become mainstream wnd teh communitah sucks. I play Dota 2 more.
But, I'm more of a FPS player, so I don't really like the repetitive meta-game of a MOBA. I need fast-paced action and I need it now. This is also why I ain't patient enough for MMORPGs.
Not interested.
successfully challenger tier :D
Koakuma wrote...
Memento_Mori wrote...

Also, everyone I know that's gold or higher has told me repeatedly the best way to advance is to play mid and top, and play carries and carry. Though I still main adc.

Lies, Support ftw

I won't argue with that statement.

Anybody who supports primarily deserves much respect and honor, as they are the kinds of people ranked play needs.
Never played it since i'm playing Warframe.
No but my friends wants me to start playing.... I try playing it once it was confusing!!!!!
I would really love this game if i did not run into trolls and afkers like 95% of the time

also SUPPORT FTW! respect your support
I read some hentai for lol on here a while back... never really understood the references until I finally started playing. Pretty good read.
I do play support in dota, im a mean ass Dazzle/Enchantress/Crystal Maiden/Lion/Jakiro/Keeper Of The Light/Tidehunter (Tide isn't support though)
When the end of the game comes i always rage because i sacrificed my own LH/CS my own life, my own shit just for some carry who doesn't say thanks and then takes all the credit. And the other team will "GG Ursa" "GG Sniper" "GG Shadow Fiend" Like bitches can i get some appreciation. Im your support, your Bra, without me your titties would be all saggy and shit.
I just never ever want to play it again... Ugh.
I played LoL when it was in the beta release and a month after it was officially released but haven't touched the client since then so im sure there are tons of updates and such if i ever decided to play again.
mrblonde64 hit me up if you want to play
Never heard of it.
japman19 wrote...
vira1969 wrote...
No and will NEVER play it.I think it relies way too much on the "buy RP and get the brand new champion before everyone else can afford it/they nerf it to a near unplayable level." I could be wrong,but i'm tired of people I know orgasming to a game I find below average at best.
Then play dota?

I'm just not a fan of MOBAs in general,but maybe that's just because there has been a war of LoL players against DOTA players between my friends for a while now,and I just can't bear the thought of playing any,at least for some time.There's only so much a man can hear of Vayne builds before he snaps,you know.I'd much rather play some sweet Magic:The gathering...
that schierke profile pic.
Forum Image: http://www.thejc.com/files/imagecache/body_landscape/borat_0.jpg
No.
I don't.
I don't play League of Losers.
Ehhhh, I haven't in a while :/
I do not play a lot but I do play a few games a week
Xillia Full Time Waifu.
I capped at Diamond III last season. Now I'm like a Low Plat player...