Another Noob

Hey guys whats up. I'm Anthony (though I'm still working on the name), I'm 18 and from Texas. Lets see, ummm I'm the usual lurker, been hanging around here for sometime, but decided it was finally about time to make an account.

Interest wise: I'm a gamer, and a bit of an artist, but mostly I've been focusing on school, work, and getting built. As for the username you can probably tell that I'm trans (ftm) and I'm still early in my transition.

Anyways pretty chill person, so send me a message anytime.
Nice to meet you, and welcome to F! Generally, people here are chill, but be careful of who you associate with and what you say when posting in IB (incoherent babbling). I hope you enjoy your stay!

Also, good luck with your transition! I hope it goes smoothly. Also, Ymir x Historia....

You're already my friend.
Welcome to Fakku!

Can I ask what are some of your favorite games? Also, it's a good idea to skim over the rules if you haven't already.
The_Trans_Guy wrote...
Hey guys whats up. I'm Anthony (though I'm still working on the name), I'm 18 and from Texas. Lets see, ummm I'm the usual lurker, been hanging around here for sometime, but decided it was finally about time to make an account.

Interest wise: I'm a gamer, and a bit of an artist, but mostly I've been focusing on school, work, and getting built. As for the username you can probably tell that I'm trans (ftm) and I'm still early in my transition.

Anyways pretty chill person, so send me a message anytime.

Hi Anthony welcome to F!! what do you think is the best gift this Christmas?
Nice to meet you, and welcome to F! Generally, people here are chill, but be careful of who you associate with and what you say when posting in IB (incoherent babbling). I hope you enjoy your stay!

Also, good luck with your transition! I hope it goes smoothly. Also, Ymir x Historia....

You're already my friend.

Thanks man and yeah probably my favorite ship of the show lol

Can I ask what are some of your favorite games? Also, it's a good idea to skim over the rules if you haven't already.

Thanks I think I've got the rules down (hopefully I don't slip up) favorite games? Recently I've been playing a lot of GTAV but I really like the Last of Us, definitely my favorite of this year.

Hi Anthony welcome to F!! what do you think is the best gift this Christmas?

Best gift as in to give someone? Probably depends person to person, but generally speaking, I guess showing them that you care; whether it be by communicating, hanging out, giving a meaningful gift, ect.
[size=10]Welcome! I'm from Texas, too. Do you have your art posted anywhere? Oh, and good luck on your journey! I wish you the best, glad you were able to start young! ❤[/h]
Welcome! I'm from Texas, too. Do you have your art posted anywhere? Oh, and good luck on your journey! I wish you the best, glad you were able to start young! ❤

Awesome, you guys get any snow? As for my art, I don't have a scanner to upload any of my work yet but hopefully I'll get one for the holidays. Thank :)