Hello

Hey everyone

I've been visiting the site on and off for a while but i was never really engaged in anything meaningful.
I just recently noticed the forum link and posted my first couple of posts.

I'm 22 years old and just graduated from college, considering grad school. I also recently started to try to learn japanese on my own.

I currently work with kids with autism. Luv anime, manga, hentai and by extension this site. Mostly im into rap music though i am becoming interested in j-pop.

Happy to be here, was wondering if any one. Could help me out with learning how to quote posts? Not sure how to do it.

Thanks in advance
labbeltran wrote...
Happy to be here, was wondering if any one. Could help me out with learning how to quote posts? Not sure how to do it.

[size=10]Welcome! I'm new to the forums, myself.

Congrats on graduating! To quote someone, just press the blue "quote" button in the bottom right corner of their post. It's right next to "report" and above the green number. Of course, you can always manually type out the quote code, which is useful if you're quoting multiple people in one post.
[*quote="their username goes here"]the text you want to quote goes here[/*quote]
Just be sure to take out the *, of course. Hope I helped![/h]