[Anime] Seitokai Yakuindomo 2nd Season ANNOUNCED!

Pages 123Next
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Source

Oh my god! I can say I am a fan of this series, and this is my favourite series of all time at the moment. Yes, I am also aware the fact that there MAY be a thread of Seitokai Yakuindomo somewhere, but assuming that this is the second season, I think it deserves a whole new thread.

Anyway, according to the source, all the VA will be the same as the first season, therefore we can expect Hikasa Yoko to voice Shino, which she did magnificently, and hilarious tsukkomis from Shintaro Asanuma (Tsuda).

Well, I am all hyped and even though I have said once or twice that I quit watching anime, this will be on my list and I will go back on my words to watch this!
FUCK YES!!!!!!

As good as the Ova's are, it way better in a season form.
Two words:
FUCK! YES!

I FUCKING LOVE THIS SERIES.

WOOP.
A very pleasant surprise! Another rare case of 1st season -> OVAs -> 2nd season.
Finally it has happened!
>yfw it's been 3 years since 1st Season

I count this as "third" season since we got tons of OVA episodes lol.

Anyway more pure Judo, Suzu, and Shino is always acceptable.
Hell yeah I've been waiting for this
Sanada-Kun wrote...
>yfw it's been 3 years since 1st Season

I count this as "third" season since we got tons of OVA episodes lol.

Anyway more pure Judo, Suzu, and Shino is always acceptable.

Yes I agree with you there. 7 ep of OVAs (I think?) could be counted as a season.
JESUS CHRIST THANK YOU
Did not see that coming since they were getting OVA's. Either way more SYD is fine with me. "Boys be ambitious!"
This is good news.
YES!!! I've been waiting for a second season! I mean, the OVAs were great, but they came out so far apart in time from one another. More SYD coming right up!
PRAISE THE HEAVENS!
I really wish anime like these get other seasons :D
OH YES OH YES OH YES!!
I am so happy to this but they should continue the Takatoshi and the Dried Squid part!
Now this surely is a good news for me. It has been years since I last had a good laugh.
Harontiar wrote...
Now this surely is a good news for me. It has been years since I last had a good laugh.

I'm sure the jokes will be the same, but it will be funny nevertheless lol
First PV up!

MY JUMBO JET FLIES CHEERFULLY
FUCK,ANOTHER SEASON! IM PUMPED!
Nice! I remember laughing so hard with these series! Especially that time with the vibrating box xd.
Pages 123Next