The "Last Game You Beat" Thread

SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
100% Every Console Metroid game from Metroid Prime onwards recently. And 100% Pikmin 3. I'm obsessed with doing that, I'm Asian
Just finished a third run through of Shin Megami Tensei IV, finally getting the Neutral Ending. Also completed a necro run of Diablo 2.
Saints Row IV

I'll give it this. It was the funniest in the entire series; hands down. I picked the Troy Baker voice because his sarcastic and apathetic demeanor were tops for me. The powers were awesome, but I used Super Speed so often that I didn't drive unless I was forced to, and my L2 button got a little fucked up since I held it down so long.

The game froze a lot. Which was frustrating, since it lengthened my focus on this game for a few hours too long. Still, I liked it. You can legitimately buy invincibility. The throwbacks to previous Saints Row games were a nice touch to old fans like myself who stuck with the series from the beginning. Old gangs like the Vice Kings making a return was really cool, and made me want to play the first Saints Row all over again.

I can't wait to see where the 3rd Street Saints go next.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Tomb Raider 2013 sine I'm a long time fan of the series, was pretty good too 10/10 in my books. Almost done with Parasite Eve, since the game brings back memories and am trying to play the extra side dungeon I never seemed to have time for. Gonna start playing a whole shit load of games too once the holidays are over, hooray Christmas money!
Lets see, I jump around games alot, but the last game I beat was Bioshock Infinite, Burial at Sea DLC, no wait, it was the expansion for Xcom: Enemies Within. Kickin' those mind controlly aliens off mah planet.
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
Both Story and Classic mode.
Now I am caught up with my 3DS games.
Beat Arkham Asylum again (scarecrow ending) and the Black Ops Campaign again. Actually did better on the PS3 versions.
Call of duty ghost story will have to be the last game I beat, and even if the multiplayer is the same crap the story was still pretty good. Now I'm working on the GTA V but I keep getting side tracked :I
It was either Touhou: Phantasmagoria of Flower View, or Pokemon Y, I can't remember.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
I tried to beat FUT online, but it's never ending.
Last one i beat was UMvC3,but dont know if arcade mode counts.
The most recent game I beat was Sonic Lost World :
Hmm... I'm pretty sure the last game I beat was Metro: Last Light. Honestly, I don't play that many games anymore.
Last game I beat was Valkyria Chronicles a few weeks ago. Kicked so much ass. All I can say is Vyse Vyse Vyse.
I finished LIMBO the other week.

Not a bad game all things considered. Was a bit tough at times to figure out how to get past certain sections, but the game had a nice style so I got through it.
Finished Tales of Xillia. Boy, spamming the hell out of Cloud Pierce made all the fights so easy. This Tales game felt like it had less...of everything when compared to the ones I've played in previous generations. Story was nice though.
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
Senran Kagura Burst. It has a surprising good story, I got into it. Fun beat em up game play and lets not forget all the big bouncy breasts. Good game overall
[color=#9D0A0A]Just finished Paper Mario Sticker Star on the 3DS. Off to Kingdom Hearts 3D now.[/color]
Revelation Defender of DFC
I recently beat Halo 4 solo Legendary. Took me. For. Ever. There was much controller throwing and cursing at my television.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#9400d3][b]Pokemon Y 9.5/10.
I really really love this one.

:Story was good.
:Soundtrack is killer.
:Yveltal is one of the best legendarys that i have got in sometime.
:I like a lot of the mega evolutions, I love Gardevoirs and Mewtwo Y mega evolutions a lot.
:Elite Four was fun to fight and the Champion can be a bit of a ass to take down.

Overall it's one of the best Pokemon games i have played.