Also, I dub you Freaky-sempai v2.
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Sounds like risky shit yo.

[size=10]I wouldn't recommend it.[/h]

suki888 wrote...
Welcome to F!!! i like your avi. so cute

[size=10]Thank you! Same to you. :3[/h]

Herodotus wrote...
Anyway, late welcome? You're not really new but I hope you enjoy the forums. I love exhibition in all its forms so it's cool that you do too. Do you enjoy drawing or maybe playing games?

[size=10]Yes, I like to doodle as a hobby and I enjoy playing games! My favorite game series is the Shin Megami Tensei series. What about you?[/h]

Peltor wrote...
Welcome to the forums!

Nice avi you got there, miss.

Enjoy your stay.

[size=10]Thank you! Yours reminds me that I need to catch up on KLK![/h]

Kiraneko wrote...
Got a skype?

[size=10]Oh my, I'm honored! Is there a Freaky-sempai v1?
I have a Skype but I honestly rarely ever use it. Do you have Steam?[/h]
Musicbox wrote...
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Sounds like risky shit yo.

[size=10]I wouldn't recommend it.[/h]

suki888 wrote...
Welcome to F!!! i like your avi. so cute

[size=10]Thank you! Same to you. :3[/h]

Herodotus wrote...
Anyway, late welcome? You're not really new but I hope you enjoy the forums. I love exhibition in all its forms so it's cool that you do too. Do you enjoy drawing or maybe playing games?

[size=10]Yes, I like to doodle as a hobby and I enjoy playing games! My favorite game series is the Shin Megami Tensei series. What about you?[/h]

Peltor wrote...
Welcome to the forums!

Nice avi you got there, miss.

Enjoy your stay.

[size=10]Thank you! Yours reminds me that I need to catch up on KLK![/h]

Kiraneko wrote...
Got a skype?

[size=10]Oh my, I'm honored! Is there a Freaky-sempai v1?
I have a Skype but I honestly rarely ever use it. Do you have Steam?[/h]

lol, peltor is no miss
Ive got a steam. PMing it in a sec.
Yes, yes there is.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Kiraneko wrote...
lol, peltor is no miss

No, but Peltor was calling OP "Miss".
Musicbox wrote...
[size=10] I wear rope bondage and/or vibrating panties in public. Under my clothes, of course. Except for that one time at that panel in Boston...[/h]

Wow! You're an exhibitionist?! I salute you!
I also dream to be one but only for my husband in the near future. You're cool sempai! Or might as well sensei.

Being exhibitionist is like being a character of fifty shades, but in a different way..lol
secrecy wrote...
I also dream to be one but only for my husband in the near future. You're cool sempai! Or might as well sensei.

Being exhibitionist is like being a character of fifty shades, but in a different way..lol

[size=10]Haha, sort of! I mean, for me, the goal is NOT to let anyone see. I like the thrill of walking around with those things under my clothes unnoticed. I don't have the courage to show my body off to anyone, though I admire those that do! Maybe someday. :3

I've never actually read Fifty Shades, I was into the BDSM scene a long time ago. I stumbled upon it when I was 9 (whoops internet) and I started actually practicing it when I was 16. So nearly 7 years ago! I still consider myself a novice but if you ever have any questions I can try to give you answers! Or at least some tips on what items are good to use and where to get them. c:[/h]
Musicbox wrote...
secrecy wrote...

[size=10]Haha, sort of! I mean, for me, the goal is NOT to let anyone see. I like the thrill of walking around with those things under my clothes unnoticed. I don't have the courage to show my body off to anyone, though I admire those that do! Maybe someday. :3

I've never actually read Fifty Shades, I was into the BDSM scene a long time ago. I stumbled upon it when I was 9 (whoops internet) and I started actually practicing it when I was 16. So nearly 7 years ago! I still consider myself a novice but if you ever have any questions I can try to give you answers! Or at least some tips on what items are good to use and where to get them. c:[/h]

Wow you practice it near my age at the present, did you get afraid at the start? Oh and can i message you, there are tons that i am curious about
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Hey welcome to the forums.

You mind using normal sized font like the everyone else? I know some people have the need to be special snowflakes and that's fine, but can you do something less annoying?

Musicbox wrote...

Yep, I actually do that! I've even masturbated while driving. Let me tell you, it is hard to keep your speed that way. Do not recommend.

You're a reckless and selfish human being if you actually did this, even once. Absolutely disgusting.
cruz737 wrote...

You mind using normal sized font like the everyone else? I know some people have the need to be special snowflakes and that's fine, but can you do something less annoying?

Musicbox wrote...

Yep, I actually do that! I've even masturbated while driving. Let me tell you, it is hard to keep your speed that way. Do not recommend.

You're a reckless and selfish human being if you actually did this, even once. Absolutely disgusting.

Hey i get your point dude but arent you rude? Its true that it is a dangerous act but dont just judge them when you dont even know them.
cruz737 wrote...

Musicbox wrote...

[size=10]Thank you! I'm enjoying my time here so far. If the font is bothering you, you'll be pleased to know that I have rarely ventured out of my own thread. So if you think it's annoying, you can simply leave this thread and you'll probably never have to see me again!

I'm sorry you think that, but that's just like, your opinion, man. I have explained that I did that when no one else was around. I simply enjoy trying new things, many of which I never do twice.[/h]

secrecy wrote...
Hey i get your point dude but arent you rude? Its true that it is a dangerous act but dont just judge them when you dont even know them.

[size=10]No worries, it's okay! We all judge people based on first impressions all the time. If that's what they think then that's just the way it is! I don't take it personally, you can't please everyone.[/h]
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
>Doing it when no one is around.
It's still reckless though, I don't recommend you doing it again. As much as I love the thrills in driving, I still think it's a bit reckless.

secrecy wrote...

Aren't you contradicting yourself though? Of course people will judge if someone has done something dangerous. Especially for a first impression.

Welcome anyway though.
secrecy wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

Musicbox wrote...

Looks like weve got another white knight on our hands.

Just a question thats bothering me,
Are you a guy or a woman.
devsonfire wrote...
>Doing it when no one is around.
It's still reckless though, I don't recommend you doing it again. As much as I love the thrills in driving, I still think it's a bit reckless.

Welcome anyway though.

[size=10]Oh, I agree entirely! I never intended on doing it again, and like I said, I definitely do not recommend it to anyone else.

Thank you![/h]
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Musicbox wrote...

I'm sorry you think that, but that's just like, your opinion, man. I have explained that I did that when no one else was around. I simply enjoy trying new things, many of which I never do twice.[/h]

But you're on an open road where cars go on daily, just because there's no one immediately around you, do you really think nothing bad will happen? Roads are unpredictable and you're not completely paying attention to what you're doing, saying you didn't see anyone around is just a selfless and dumb excuse you tell yourself. You had absolutely zero problems doing this even though you could have harmed people, even killing them. I mean you even admitted that you almost harmed yourself, and you were still find with that? You only acknowledge the possible harm to yourself and how it was unconventional but you didn't think of anyone else.

secrecy wrote...

Rude...for having a conscious? Well excuse me for not being a white knight. There's no two ways going around it, doing something like that is irresponsible and selfish. Just because I don't know her personally doesn't mean I don't have a right to criticize her actions. I had someone close to me get physically hurt for a long time because of a drunk driver, and although the situations aren't 100% alike, it's still pretty terrible.
Most people in these situation don't plan and intend on harming people, but at the same time they have very little to regard towards people around them, they do something irresponsible while driving and that isn't fine. It's the same thing with texting while you drive, drinking before driving, driving while taking medications or being under the effect of them or being sleep deprived, etc. etc.
cruz737 wrote...
Kiraneko wrote...

That's a secret and im not really a white knight lol

secrecy wrote...

Rude...for having a conscious? Well excuse me for not being a white knight. There's no two ways going around it, doing something like that is irresponsible and selfish. Just because I don't know her personally doesn't mean I don't have a right to criticize her actions. I had someone close to me get physically hurt for a long time because of a drunk driver, and although the situations aren't 100% alike, it's still pretty terrible.
Most people in these situation don't plan and intend on harming people, but at the same time they have very little to regard towards people around them, they do something irresponsible while driving and that isn't fine. It's the same thing with texting while you drive, drinking before driving, driving while taking medications or being under the effect of them or being sleep deprived, etc. etc.

I thought i said that i get your point, you dont need to elaborate, but what i meant is that let them do their own choices and learn from their mistakes to be responsible. Its alright to let them know that what they did is actually bad but getting annoyed and insulting them is another matter.

P.s. i do have someone close who died in the car accident (more like motorbike.
secrecy wrote...
Kiraneko wrote...

That's a secret and im not really a white knight lol

Wasnt talking to you, and your and idiot if you dont comprehend that as white knighting.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
secrecy wrote...
I thought i said that i get your point, you dont need to elaborate, but what i meant is that let them do their own choices and learn from their mistakes to be responsible. Its alright to let them know that what they did is actually bad but getting annoyed and insulting them is another matter.

So you want people to learn their mistakes after getting someone killed in the road?

Rofl.

Wow.

GJ.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
secrecy wrote...
im not really a white knight lol

Ergh, the thing is mate, sorry to break it down to you, but from an impression of someone normal, you're acting like one.

secrecy wrote...

OH REALLY? SO YOU THINK THAT PEOPLE SHOULD DIE/INJURED FIRST, AND LET OP SUFFER SOME DEPRESSION BY INJURING/KILLING SOMEONE ON THE ROAD AS A LESSON?

Look, I have no problem with OP, she's cool since I talked to her for a bit, and she did agree with what I was saying without any drama. I'm talking about you and your point here, Secrecy.

We're not talking about how fapping 40 times could damage OP's crotch, we're talking about driving here, where people could die here. OTHER PEOPLE, not only you or your mates in your car. And you expect OP to learn from a real life lesson? Are you a retard?
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
secrecy wrote...

First of all sorry for you lost.

Thankfully the person close to me survived, and after plenty of physical therapy she's back to "normal" and can enjoy her life.

And yeah, I kinda did need to elaborate. It just seems like a horrible excuse to tell someone that there's no cars around so it might have been okay. That's the excuse she kept falling on.

what i meant is that let them do their own choices and learn from their mistakes to be responsible.

What does this mean? To let people do destructive things and only be slightly judgmental after they're done?
Pages Prev123Next