|・ω・`) sneaks in

Pages Prev123
Kiraneko wrote...
Just a question thats bothering me,
Are you a guy or a woman.

[size=10]I'm not entirely sure if you're asking me but just in case, I'm female.[/h]

secrecy wrote...
P.s. i do have someone close who died in the car accident (more like motorbike.

[size=10]I'm sorry for your loss. Unfortunately, I have felt that same loss.[/h]

cruz737 wrote...
You only acknowledge the possible harm to yourself and how it was unconventional but you didn't think of anyone else.

[size=10]I do see your point and I make no excuses, but it's not true that I didn't think of anyone else! I was never going to do it again, but that doesn't change the fact that I did. I sincerely apologize for upsetting you.

For everyone else, I'm sorry for joining here and causing drama, that was not my intention. I have no problem taking pictures of the road I drove on (when it's not 3 AM and cold as fuck), it's very flat and straight for miles! Not that it would make me any less stupid, just to show that I did this dumb stunt out in the country, not on city roads.

PS: I used this size because I thought my posts looked too obnoxious and wordy with a larger font. Sometimes I'm long winded and I think it's less imposing in smaller font. If it is hard for anyone to read, I will stop. I certainly wouldn't want to cause any more problems around here.[/h]
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Well, it's not entirely your fault. And you did admit it's not the right thing to do, and I think everyone's cool with that.

Personally, I just find Secrecy's logic laughable. Especially knowing that he lost someone because of an accident, you'd expect his reaction to be more like Cruz's. Please do understand though the whole discussion focuses more on Secrecy's logic than what you did.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Musicbox wrote...

I do see your point and I make no excuses, but it's not true that I didn't think of anyone else! I was never going to do it again, but that doesn't change the fact that I did. I sincerely apologize for upsetting you.

For everyone else, I'm sorry for joining here and causing drama, that was not my intention. I have no problem taking pictures of the road I drove on (when it's not 3 AM and cold as fuck), it's very flat and straight for miles! Not that it would make me any less stupid, just to show that I did this dumb stunt out in the country, not on city roads.

PS: I used this size because I thought my posts looked too obnoxious and wordy with a larger font. Sometimes I'm long winded and I think it's less imposing in smaller font. If it is hard for anyone to read, I will stop. I certainly wouldn't want to cause any more problems around here.

It's not really about upsetting people but about being right or wrong. You keep mentioning that you're not making excuses, but that's what you wind up doing right afterwards.

And I would hardly consider this drama.
Kiraneko wrote...
secrecy wrote...
Kiraneko wrote...

Looks like weve got another white knight on our hands.

That's a secret and im not really a white knight lol

Wasnt talking to you, and your and idiot if you dont comprehend that as white knighting.

Ok sorry for not comprehending you.

First of all sorry for being a retard and idiot
Second "letting them killed" i didnt mean it that way, i just meant that saying shes disgusting or whatever, is not really that good
Third i didnt mean to offend you all so im sorry, i just voice out what i thought
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
secrecy wrote...
Kiraneko wrote...
secrecy wrote...
Kiraneko wrote...

Looks like weve got another white knight on our hands.

That's a secret and im not really a white knight lol

Wasnt talking to you, and your and idiot if you dont comprehend that as white knighting.

Ok sorry for not comprehending you.

First of all sorry for being a retard and idiot
Second "letting them killed" i didnt mean it that way, i just meant that saying shes disgusting or whatever, is not really that good
Third i didnt mean to offend you all so im sorry, i just voice out what i thought

In my defense I didn't call her disgusting, just irrational and irresponsible. If it was interpreted that way, oh well, because at this point it really doesn't matter, and I doubt that assessment would be considered false. Also, next time just say what you mean in a rational and understandable way.

Lastly, you shouldn't worry about offending or upsetting people.(Just don't break the rules) Free speech is free speech, and you have to own up to what you say and admit it was wrong and move on or back it up with logical and rational thoughts or arguments.
That avi is too cute for my life.

Welcome to the forums!
welcome! im into pretty much anything that gets me horny but I love me some vanilla! hope to chat with you sometime!
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS... HOPE YOU ENJOY IT
Kiraneko wrote...
Musicbox wrote...
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Sounds like risky shit yo.

[size=10]I wouldn't recommend it.[/h]

suki888 wrote...
Welcome to F!!! i like your avi. so cute

[size=10]Thank you! Same to you. :3[/h]

Herodotus wrote...
Anyway, late welcome? You're not really new but I hope you enjoy the forums. I love exhibition in all its forms so it's cool that you do too. Do you enjoy drawing or maybe playing games?

[size=10]Yes, I like to doodle as a hobby and I enjoy playing games! My favorite game series is the Shin Megami Tensei series. What about you?[/h]

Peltor wrote...
Welcome to the forums!

Nice avi you got there, miss.

Enjoy your stay.

[size=10]Thank you! Yours reminds me that I need to catch up on KLK![/h]

Kiraneko wrote...
Got a skype?
Also, I dub you Freaky-sempai v2.

[size=10]Oh my, I'm honored! Is there a Freaky-sempai v1?
I have a Skype but I honestly rarely ever use it. Do you have Steam?[/h]

lol, peltor is no miss
Ive got a steam. PMing it in a sec.
Yes, yes there is.

where did you get your avi.?
Pages Prev123