Do you drive a car?

Do you drive a car?

Total Votes : 5,927
Would love to drive and I got old enough to do so last november but first off I'm way too lazy to get my license, second I'm kinda afraid of driving and third I don't have the money as I currently don't have a job.
i drove 1 time & that was it
Out of necessity. Otherwise I prefer to walk, cycle, or just use public transit.
I feel this question was asked before some months ago.

But yes, I do drive. It's the only way I can get to college every day for classes. I drive a 2004 blue Saturn with 3 doors. It's a bit small for me but it gets the job done.
Some of us are just terrible at it, I'd rather not be behind the wheels when a rager comes at you.
I'm using a motorcycle... would like to buy a car soon.
Well I have to get to work and school somehow, and I'm definitely not walking.

My school is 40 min away so the bus is out
For me, a car is a high-risk, high reward investment. Sure, you cut travel times down compared to transit most of the time, but then there's insurance and gas, but the thing that hurts you the most is the moment you get into an accident, compensation is going to hit you HARD.
I don't drive actually. There's a lot public transportation in this modern days.
But I think I still want to drive a car that I own by myself, to do drift and all of those other cool sh*t you can do with your car.
ponyrein I am not I as appear
I live in the boonies so driving is an absolute necessity.
Pull a horse trailer or work trailer.
Only public transportation is in the town
Also snow and ice during the winter.
Been driving for 45 years.
And I like driving.
Note: Do not text talk listen etc while driving.
[size=12]I remember when I got my learner's permit, and then my actual license, I was thinking this meant I'd be getting a car, maybe used, maybe a hand-me-down from one of the folks. Reality ensues, and I learn about the cost of insurance being apparently your right arm and your firstborn. At least I can walk to everything at my college.[/h]
Motorcycles

You can even play a card game
WildFour wrote...
Some of us are just terrible at it, I'd rather not be behind the wheels when a rager comes at you.

^ No excuse bro. I can barely see at times (something about how my brain processes optic nerve signals), and I still got my license/started driving and im not the bravest of people, not by a long shot.

If you have the money to afford it, you really should learn to do so, even if you later choose to avoid it. It is very important to at least KNOW how to drive in case of emergencies, and even better if you have a license.

fap-master9000 wrote...
now we know how many underage people are here.

Lol, that is not much of an indicator. I know many people who are in their mid 20's-early 30's and they dont drive for many a reason, mostly money related.
Couldn't afford one yet. :v. still saving up the money to finally buy one
I drive everyday its fun i love to drive only i never tell people this because than they think "well because you like driving you are now my personal on call free taxi"
Sometimes... I could use it every day but I like to walk
Cars are too expensive for me right now, but I would like to get one some time soon.
Every few days. I gotta drive to college.
Did try Manual because I was bored nothing to do, MAN~ I became a crappy driver, I was better way back on driving lesson day. Police men on Toll Gate was always on Eyes!! Curse You Automatic!!! My back was like been having a cold breeze from getting nervous and was excited of what gonna happen.
As I got my drivers liscense only recently and can't afford my own car yet, I use my fathers every now & then.