Watch Me Play

Pages Prev12
sakabato24 World Warrior
So I try to start streaming for you guys and this is what happens? Everyone trying to jump on the streaming ban-wagon now? Dx

I'll drop by to see sometime.
GreenZero wrote...
shadowhawk69 wrote...
Why is this a thing? I'd just rather play video games myself.

Short, simplified answer. It's the same thing as if you were watching a sport but the player himself were commentating.

I could go way into why people, myself included, like watching streams and the like but I don't feel like writing a wall of text right now.

No, please do say more, I care what you think.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
shadowhawk69 wrote...
If its to fuck around, I can understand that. I don't get the ones where the host is just playing the game for real.

You haven't figured it out? Streams like that are just for the host to stroke his own dick at how 1337 he is.
Gravity cat wrote...
shadowhawk69 wrote...
If its to fuck around, I can understand that. I don't get the ones where the host is just playing the game for real.

You haven't figured it out? Streams like that are just for the host to stroke his own dick at how 1337 he is.

So that's what it is! Makes so much sense now
shadowhawk69 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
shadowhawk69 wrote...

So that's what it is! Makes so much sense now

Except shinji ain't 1337. He plays to entertain the masses.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Gallowloch wrote...
shadowhawk69 wrote...

Because you have retards who thinks it's cool to waste time watching others play games.

IMO, its no different than watching sports.
FinalBoss wrote...
Gallowloch wrote...
shadowhawk69 wrote...

Because you have retards who thinks it's cool to waste time watching others play games.

IMO, its no different than watching sports.

Which I also think is a waste of time.
sakabato24 wrote...
So I try to start streaming for you guys and this is what happens? Everyone trying to jump on the streaming ban-wagon now? Dx

I started it. Don't steal the fame from me.
sakabato24 World Warrior
Ryssen wrote...
sakabato24 wrote...

Didn't even know you had one...
sakabato24 wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
sakabato24 wrote...

Didn't even know you had one...

I was just kidding you know. I streamed once a long time ago.

http://www.twitch.tv/ryssenafrica/profile
Kadushy Douchebag
dat twitch avatar. i like.
Pages Prev12