Disabled veteran and Hentai fan looking for artists

Fakku,

I am a service connected disabled veteran, (and registered Libertarian), with a new Xgames and Surfing Industy swimsuit and clothing company.

I am also a big fan of "Legal!" Hentai.

I need Hentai artists to help me with:

1. Logos! Artistic company logos can make or break a name brand Xgames and Surfing Industry company, example: Quicksilver's "Roxy" popular logo.

2. I plan to feature "smoking hot" Hentai girls in my company's bikinis, swimwear, and thongs in the "Hentai Models" section of my website and catalog. Using "Hentai" art will be a new "Niche" in the Industry.

Please help a poor disabled veteran who qualifies for an SBA "Patriot Express" small business loan, with "service connected disabled veteran preference".

For Japanese artists: I am a huge Japanese jiu-jitsu fan and student, and I'd love to spar with all of you after we are successful with my new company.

I can send my contact information, my "concept" business website address, my legal information, and my "concept" business plan to anyone who would be interested in the "positive karma" of helping out a "service connected disabled veteran" with this project. I know for a FACT, Hentai art and girls would sell with surfers, snowboarders, skateboarders, and Xgames athletes.

I'm sure after reviewing this website, all of you need a chance to build some "positive karma", Thank you in advance, Happy Veteran's Day 2014.

Service connected disabled veteran,

Callsign: Pestilence1
Kadushy Douchebag
wat
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Never thought I'd meet a troll on M&G
Sorry about that last bit. I was finishing the bottle of "Mezcal" with the worm in it I purchased for 9/11. It looks like by the time I finished that post the "Mezcal" was hitting.

I'm seriously looking for artists though.

Again, I'd like to feature Hentai girls in bikinis for my new Xgames and Surfing company. I need artists to draw the girls, and I need logo artists as well.

I'm assuming I'll have to track down artists and make them an offer personally.

I just assumed it doesn't hurt to "ask", (know what I "MEAN", "we got your digits", hilarious, what happens next?).

Pestilence1, out.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Would be best to look at other places such as Deviantart or other sites where people do commissions. They usually range in price as well, but it depends on who, what, etc.
Thank you!

I really appreciate the positive feedback and help.

I should be able to hire artists for logos, stickers, fashion design prints, etc...an... in a few weeks.

I put in for a "Patriot Express" loan with service connected disabled veteran preference, and it looks like I'm going to have the loan without any problems.

I also qualify for 100% VA disability, and the VA just sent me a letter that they will have a "decision rating" on my 2nd VA claim in 30 days.

In my first claim I received a "retroactive" back pay check, which was rather large.

I'm supposed to receive another "retroactive" check in this case that I can use as an asset for the "Patriot Express" loan. The "Patriot Express" loan helps disabled veterans start small businesses.

Again, my new company is an Xgames and Surfing Industry swimsuit and clothing company.

My "niche" is I will be the first name brand company and "logo" to offer "Hemp Fiber" in the swimsuits and clothing.

With the popularity of the legalization of cannabis movement lately, I'm pretty sure a "legal hemp fiber" swimsuit and clothing company with "cool logos" and hemp fiber in the clothing would become pretty popular on the West Coast of the U.S. and Canada.

I also want to offer "surf wax" with hemp oil in the wax with a free sticker on top. The sticker would feature a "super hot" Hentai girl in a bikini on the sticker with the company logo. (I plan to offer hemp oil snowboard wax and ski wax as well).

I'm pretty sure Hentai style girls and logos would be popular with surfers, skateboarders, snowboarders, and other Xgames athletes.

Thanks again for the positive "assist".

Pestilence1, out.
Too much read. words many. cannot complete sentence.

I offer you a thumbs up and these parting words "Take this....It may help you on your quest"