What Made You Pick Your Fakku Username... And Its Origins

Well, when i was around 10 i was playing my first MMORPG game and i was making character. There was option to suggest name as i couldnt think of any, and it suggested "Turaos Amart", and from there Turaos was my nickname for pretty much everything.
Because sex is art.
Japan Not Japanese
Shawn2005x wrote...
just wondering what made most of the fakku users pick their Usernames?

I made my because I've always used it for as long as i can remember lol.

so what reasons did you guys pick yours?

Since 2005?
I'm a perv, hence the "Ero". And i like jazz, hence the "jazz".
From the series of To Love Ru's awesome item made by Lala Satalin Deviluke. If noob doesn't know what i mean. Go watch it.

For I am very perverted, I mean adventurous person back then... Also name has cute sound.......... hehehe
It's my nickname and I also use it on different sites except sometimes there's an extra word with it.

It means bunny in Korean but with an extra "i"
Hulmy Nep-Nep
Nothing special, I use it for everything else.
I just like Kimchi
I'm making my username based on some kind of military callsign my OC has.
PatchyMcScarlet Spandau Ballet
Friend of mine is irish so I always tag 'Mc' onto my original handle.

Patchouli my #1 gal so it's always been a part of it..

So what would originally be PatchyMc-handle- on here becomes Scarlet because I enjoy the idea of that pairing? Meh.
This thread never ends XD 2009 and still going ha
It's closely related o my MAL username and the alias I use everywhere else. No one shall know I fap to cartoons
[size=12]Mine is a staple of mine. A long time ago, when i created my youtube account, i wanted something cool but i was bad at names. So since it was around halloween i decided to base it of that. After a couple years i decided to type it differently, so i put TwistedKing, and many times i found someone already that name so i decided to add 666 to the end, to make sure no matter what, i'd be the Twisted King of Halloween. So kinda interesting story behind it.[/h]
At the time when I was thinking of a username, Kantai Collection was actually in mind and I had just finished reading a Bismarck doujin. As for the number, well, that was just random.
i like swords i like demons and don't know the number i have an afinity to the number, murumasa is it but doesnt have a double meaning like it can also mean i monster cock if i want it to
I've had mine for a few years when i first signed up for something (I don't remember what), it was initially Supernova, because i am really into space, but it was taken so i tried Hypernova but that was also taken and so i changed it but because i was lazy i just changed one letter and it became Hypernovi
because hoshikuzu is stardust and that sounds cool. and hime because im a princess, clearly.
A manga by the same name I read back in grade 12 of highschool. I've mostly moved on from the name but I use it here and there still.
Piercer_of_Shadows was a mistake. A couple of years ago, I was trying to think of a username, and for the first time I was trying to be serious about it. But like always, I couldn't think of anything. So, I started listing off English translations of attack from animes. I came to get Getsuga Tensho, and I thought back to what Byakuya Kuchiki had translated it as, and I mistaking remembered Piercer of Shadows, rather than Piercer of Heavens. Even after I figured it out, I stuck with it, and I've loved it ever since.
No idea. just started using it because I like nachos and stuff i guessss