Dealing with bullying?

Pages Prev12
I was bullied a lot by the girls in middle school. Stuff from my locker would be taken or sometimes groups of girls would corner me. I think it all started when a boy that a popular girl liked befriended me. It all went downhill from there.
I continued to high school with the same people. They used to call me a slut or a whore etc in middle school. They started calling me a dyke in high school because I had a girlfriend. But they all grew out of it in a year. There was no bullying after the first year of high school.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
when i was in highschool, i was kind of that weird kid, but my freshman year, when i was 15 or 16, i found a group of like minded people who made life a lot easier. These were the kids like me, who openly liked anime, hentai, played magic and video games, and hated the people i hated. There is a group of people like that in every group, find them, and youll be fine.
Escapism is always an option. As well as hiding behind a mask of comedic sociopathy while in public. I turned out well enough.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I was given the nickname "Crimson Chin" (named after the superhero from Fairly Odd Parents) by a couple of guys and they mocked me by "communicating" with me with "chinny chin chin chin". There was nothing wrong with my chin but for some reason they latched onto the idea that it was huge. Every day for 4 years it went on and the teachers did fuck all about it. The two who were doing it had a fall out and I befriended one of them. It stopped from that point on.

Then there's the arseholes who are just a dick to everyone considered "not popular". One time a guy (who was a right cunt) kept a door shut with his foot to stop us going to class, but that's where my weight came in handy; I pushed through and it smacked him in the knee. In a rage he shoved me then punched me in the back. Classmates (including my crush at the time) were more concerned about me. That was a good day.
I would say to confide in friends and not to take things to heart unless if from someone you care about (which may not be easy). I've not really been bullied in my life, but I tend to take negative things to heart that people say whether aimed at me or not (which I guess can be a good and a bad thing). I don't always though, of course, and I don't really take offence to things.
I got bullied for four years at the time where I went to something similar as a middle school as most of you US-americans call it. I was a little chubby, wore glasses and was a son from immigrants, so I was the perfect target. It was a hard time (with me having in comparison to other victims smaller mental problems), but it went better after leaving that behind. With maturing mentally I found a way to keep bullies off of me.

There were two factors which kept me from getting bullied: at first, I had grown into a tall guy with broad shoulders and huge hands (naturally forming a big fist), an appearance that could be quite intimidating, what I am not, due to me being more the gentle giant type. Next I just stopped to give a fuck. I ignored those who tried to get any reaction out of me. A loudmouth went too far once, after I got pissed off and just pushed him ONCE he got quiet and nobody else even dared to push their luck. Countering bullies physically is okay as long as it doesn't go too far (visible injuries etc.), the point of this is for me that the bully gets the message not to screw with you.

Due to my history I have no sympathy at all for bullies, and, if the situation is not too risky (I work part-time for a security/guard so I have learned how to judge these situations well) I try to intervene. Surely the grade of violence used in bullying different in Austria as compared to the US, but I just wanted to give my two cents.

Surely I can't relate to victims with a smaller physique, but I am giving you an example of a big guy getting bullied.
In my experience, the best thing you can do is to try to relly on your friends for help, there are times were you might not be physically capable of beating down your bully.

For example the story below is about a short friend of mine that was being bullied.
Spoiler:
reread this and notice that i'm not help anyone with this :P
[size=10]I think as someone who has always been bullied ( and even on this site):

Reevaluate your limits and the situation at hand. Recognize that if you do have mental or mood problems, say sorry that your overreacted later when you feel decompressed. If they are legitimately picking on you, confront them with a neutral mindset. Ask why they brought x up. If they're physically bullying you like taking your money or something, confront a counselor or teacher with authoritative power. No one deserves to be physically or mentally abused. Maybe if it's a side joke that offends you, they don't realize how much of a impact it has on you? Communication is key.
Also, highschool is temporary but you keep your mind forever. The sooner you dismiss these real life obstacles and set yourself for a higher standard, the sooner you can avoid feeling bad about yourself for no reason later.
[/h]
GOD?

Friends for fist fight, might tell their parents too...
Principal for school
Police for outside the school
Parents all of the above
Lawyer Nuclear
Judge Boom!!

PTC "Parent Teacher Conference" = GG

Just used all your surroundings, like coins as a weapon, its still metal though.
If many bullies, run towards many people "bystanders" and stop there then let the bully beat you up. They might call police, have witness.
Pages Prev12