One insignificant thing that made your day better

I ate a jelly filled doughnut.
Bluekey89 wrote...
I ate a jelly filled doughnut.

I need to do this soon :O I haven't had one in ages, I miss them...also I want a creme filled one too :3
Read all the things from my jar of Happiness 2014
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
Home after a week
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Had a good laugh. My grandma said Jesus is her boyfriend. I haven't cracked up that hard in a long time.
It would seem that today, I had a strawberry milkshake. I can't remember when, but I was probably also drunk. So, it was good. The hangover's gonna suck tomorrow, though I'm pretty sober already.
This morning my onahole arrived... YAY
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
pspkiller626 wrote...

From the Fakku contest?
artcellrox wrote...
pspkiller626 wrote...

From the Fakku contest?

Nope, I bought it off J-List since I was pretty sure I wouldn't win.

http://www.jlist.com/product/OMO348
Got off school early, gonna nap soon
Forgot I had today off
Just realized that one of my former classmates features in a song that's on the 8th gen versions of GTA V. Even if it was just the hook, and it's a song that I don't particularly like, I can't help but to feel proud to have worked with him before the fame.
Cheerleading went well
Having fun with my friends like the good old days. Throwing grapes looking who's going to be able to catch it, hitting and throwing pillows, and finally trying to kiss my friends in the cheek just to annoy them.
Teacher refuses to give me the one point to get me a perfect score on my semester final
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Manga I ordered arrived~
Defeated my mentor at chess
That one reply
Read that the development teams behind Super Sonic 2 HD Alpha Remix and Mother 4 aren't dead, and have in fact been picking up steam.
Deathcount779 Thigh High Enthusiast
Didn't shit myself.