One insignificant thing that made your day better

RoyalElite wrote...
Someone I'm in love with said "Thank You?"

It made me happy ^_^

Bitch
When they say I want you then you can be happy
Walked a cute girl home today. She seems pretty cool.
Had a day off from work, suuuuupeeeeer!
After skipping out on last week's workshop finally got to practice bboying with the boys again.
A new really cute coworker. A Korean that can barely speak Korean, but is fluent in Russian.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
14 hours sleep.

Been having skewed sleeping patterns the last few nights (stay up all night, nap for a few hours until midnight) so to get that much sleep was a godsend.
Yesterday we all got drunk and watched some cheesy disaster movies.
It was fucking awesome!
My follow up doctors appointment also went well. My leg is healing nicely. Twas a pain to load me in and out of Cherry's Dad's van but with help we managed to get there without the need to call an ambulance or some other form of medical transport.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Got another 8 hours overtime covering someone's shift. Done about 20-something hours this week. Gonna be swimming in the dosh next month.

Spoiler:
I can dream
One more time!~

And yeah, these new programs indeed work well, hope the portable version also work well from a flash drive.
CatNinja Esquire Cat
I finished reading Death and Honor
Recieved a highly caffeinated beverage, and proceeded to engage in various acts of tomfooleery in various single-player and/or co-operative video games
'Accidentally' elbowed one of the more detestable managers in the face at my job today. The manager did give me some crap about me doing it on purpose but I kept saying it was an accident and he eventually gave up. To make things even better I slammed a door that can only be opened from the inside shut on my way home after finishing work; lo and behold the manager was smoking outside. That desperate NO he boomed out was absolutely hilarious, and now that I had shut the door he had to walk around the entire building to get back into the place (the general manager was in the kitchen at the time and he dared not bang on the door).
Went out and had a great day with my bub. We were listening to Metallica's "And Justice For All" album in the car, it was really fun :)
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
Made time before work to go to my favorite burger place. Make me happy.
CatNinja Esquire Cat
Work was delayed
Spent almost 5 hours recording videos
spring break has started for college students in my area.
It's 3:00am and i'm on fakku.
After almost 2 months, I finally have my own internet working after switching to cable wifi. Now I need to catch up on a shit ton of anime and manga.
Ate a bacon sandwich today, it was damn good.