Do you like sushi?

Total Votes : 4,014
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/nepYnpo.gif

I mean, it is pretty great.
Never really had it to be honest
Kalem Darkfire wrote...
Never really had it to be honest

This. It's seriously odd that I never took the time to try it. Gotta fix that.
Octopus sushi is my favorite.
One bad experience with sushi ruins it for a very long time. I still disdain it from the first time I tried it, and that was about 12 years ago. (Probably wasn't made the right way, or used really bad ingredients...)
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
the reason i love sushi so much, appart from it tasting fucking amazing, is that im kind of a big guy, (5-8, 200 lb) and i eat a lot, but when i load up on other junk, like pizza, i feel shitty later, but when i gorge on shusi, i get full, love it, and i feel healty later.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
If I were to have a last meal before I die it would be sushi and brownies lol.

I use to hate sushi when I first tried getting into it, but over time I've grown to love it. I usually have sushi 2-3x a month since my grocery store makes it very fresh (perks of living in a college town) as well as the Asian fusion restaurants in the area are awesome.

My favorite sushi is called an Alaskan Heat (white rice with fish-roe, salmon, cucumber, avacado with kimchee sauce drizzled on top). Another place makes a crunchy chicken roll (panko breaded chicken, scallions and a zesty asian sauce) that's pretty good too.

Salmon is probably my favorite fish to eat next to fatty tuna. Fish roe is also good, I could eat buckets of those little fish eggs lol.

Oh and tamago (egg) sushi is great! I just like when the egg isn't cooked too sweetly.

Least favorite is eel or snapper (it's good cooked but not raw, too fishy usually), but that's mainly because most places don't do it right.

I could seriously write a short story on all of this so yes I like/love sushi. Even had some salmon and tuna nigiri for lunch xD
The last time I was in Japan, my Grandmother took me to this sushi place she found online. It turned out that you needed reservations to eat there, but they let us in anyway.
I like what I can eat. Unfortunately, I am allergic to shrimp, crabs, and lobsters, so I can't risk eating too many.
CUrrently jonesing for sushi.
For me it really depends, like I'm really picky when it comes to sushi. Had fresh ones at most of the time loved it, tried stuff from grocery stores and absolutely hated it.
my favorite is eel. ah now that i'm thinking about it i want some right now lol
Me like Japanese food always have, always will!!! ;)
Zandorf wrote...
One bad experience with sushi ruins it for a very long time. I still disdain it from the first time I tried it, and that was about 12 years ago. (Probably wasn't made the right way, or used really bad ingredients...)

Not necessarily, It's also very likely that you just hated it... Sushi is kind of like coffee, for some, it's good from the start, and for others, it's an aquired tasted (read; it tastes like shit the first few times).
UNAGIII!!! (EEL) :D
Eel sushi is the best. I can't believe so many people haven't had it.
My grandma taught me how to make sushi. It wasn't pretty looking because her mom always made it and never really taught her but it sure is yummy.

Love the stuff.
it's okay when my first time eating one.
Never had it before, but for some reason I don't want to. There's something about it...
I love rice balls though haha
Interesting question
Just simply love it , is delicious . Salmon is favorite , hue
Pages 123456NextLast