DJMAX Trilogy

It is just as the name says.If anyone is playing in it, my nickname there is ~Ash~.

As for those who doesn't know the actual game,i will try to explain.

This is a Music based game where you must push the right button at the right time.

No doubt lots of you have played *Guitar Hero* so it's allmost the same,except for:

Music itself was composed from scratch. *Like in guitar hero it was just taken from various bands (no offence GH fans)*

Every music have its own very nicely animated music video.

In the Unlock shop you can buy lots of stuff like:new notes,songs,character avatars. *all of those will give you stat increases to help playing*

Game features Online and Offline modes,was made only for PC and have about 100+ songs.

This is an example of Network Battle

This is an example of Playing Offline
Ooh~ Trilogy! I want to play it haha, but I should finish my Clazziquai and Fever first! I play it on PSP, they lasts very long even though there are only so many songs.
I'm playing it not much these days.
The servers aren't working for me and I got to Lv71 so I got kind of bored of it.
Still working on trying to get at least Master DJ rank.
You will get a Nightmare song when you'll get lvl 75.Rejoice xD

^^ this is my favorite song to play on DJ MAX Fever.
I like most of them but, here are some of my all time favourites.

Here's another one of my favorite d(^^c)

I had no idea there was a live concert!?
Can this be Download? Im playing a Game that was also Developed By Pentavision and Neowiz -S4 League- And I really love the BGM on that game...so this is very interesting...Im also a Beatmania, DDR, Parapara ETC fan...I really love to try this one...
xKei...x wrote...
Can this be Download?

You can download the game to your PSP, but you'll need the mod the PSP as far as I know to play it.

Also, my all-time favorite in the DJMAX series to play so far is Heart of Witch 6bHD/8b. To listen to, I love anything by Makou/Tsukasa/Nien. Songs that have Sanche's voice(Ladymade Star, Memory of the Beach) or Miya's(Secret World, Ask to Wind, To You), I tend to like.

Also: I suck at Trilogy :P Much better at the portable series.
If you want DJMAX *Trilogy* you can not download it.Or rather you can but it will not work because,it needs a special USB device which comes with the game.Otherwise you can't even update it,so if you want one you have to buy it *i brought mine on play-asia*.

But if you want any of DJMAX *Portable* series,you can download all of them and play on modded PSP.

There are 5 PSP games i know of at the moment:DJMAX Portable,DJMAX Portable 2,DJMAX Portable Clazziquai Edition,DJMAX Portable Fever and DJMAX Portable Black Square.