i have a few suggetions

list if its in english becaus i cant read japanese and also post videos to view online.
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
If you're talking about letting you know if manga is in English, please refer to this picture:

Forum Image: [650:338]http://www.nikon.fakku.net/images/English.gif

And as far as viewing videos online, it'd probably take a lot more money than we're currently spending. Not to mention that we're not using our own private hosting for our files, which would put two parties in a pickle.
why is there an American flag if it's English?

shouldn't the English flag be up there???
I'm assuming theres a difference between English and American English, example: colour/color, favorite/favourite, gray/grey, honor/honour, defense/defence and so on...
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
Not to mention that the majority of the site's users hail from the US. And believe it or not, some people don't even know what the UK flag even looks like. Saves from confusion, for the most part.
Yeah I agree wit Nikon. Plus I live in the United States.
Using England's flag would probably confuse the hell out of lots of people since it's not the blue and red one that most people think is the English flag. The cross of St. George is red and white and the Union Jack represent the United Kingdom (which is more than just England, contrary to popular belief). Using the Union Jack would still confuse some people I guess but it's not like it needs to be used to clarify that the doujin is in English.
Lol, didn't we discuss this in IRC when I suggested the flag thing XD Wait .. hmm ... who DID suggest the flag thing?

Anyways, we decided to use American flag because majority lives in US. Just for the record, I live in Canada >>"
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
I originally suggested the UK flag, but it's obvious that the US flag is less confusing overall. I think it'd be cool to do a flag based on region and stuff, so maybe we'll see if that can't be worked in.