The rep thing...

Is it possible if rep or some sort of user points can be used by people who didn't donate to FAKKU to access future downloads or other premium things for people who donated money? So they too can benefit the same amount or close to, from things that only allow certain users who donated money, some people out of America can't use paypal/credit card from what I'm hearing (this is only for future references right now I don't think FAKKU needs any changes that might take a while to do)
I have considered this but I haven't really come up with anything of value. I do however need donations so we should think of something.
remember that this is an anti-paying site...when you restrict a member to download by telling him/her that they have to at least donate to the site first is the same as you asking them to pay first , right?? :roll:

when you asking them to pay then you'll betray your own goal..."to be the biggest anti-paying hentai site in the world" :P

i know we need the money to run fakku so i'm begging all of my fellow fakkers to donate or we'll become part of hentai key which is sucks as hell!!!

i wish i can donate myself but i can't cause i don't have my own bank account, credit card, and not to mention that i'm broke...and US dollar is very expensive currency in asia...but at least i'm making myself few contribution to this site as an active member and by uploading an hentai movie (planning to add more soon :wink:)
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
The point is though, that if we can't achieve enough donations by normal means to pay for the site without digging money out of someone's pocket, having a status for people that donate a certain amount might be needed to keep us going. This status would allow them more downloading features or something, and wouldn't impact normal everyday use.