New Page

Wow, I mean wow, really nice web, congrats for the hard work some ppl from my country argentina have found this page and it's simply awesome, since most of them don't know english, I would like to give you the thanks for so much material, and tell you that if you need anything, just ask. Since I AM very noob at web magement or manga uploading, some help and requests from the admins would help me a lot, to grow up in such a comunity.

Okay everything said.

Nice 2metU

Kire
wow... Argentinian... :shock:
i love Leo Messi and i wish he can play with Kaka at AC MILAN next season :wink: :P
i wonder... :roll:

oops almost forgot...welcome to fakku :wink:
Looks like our Diversity is growing.
I myself am mexican
I just moved to the US recently to attend a University.
we just keep growing and growing
Yeah I love Leo Messi 2. Lucky for germany the damn couch didn't put him in the world cup ??. With him and palacios and a not beated up abonandcieri (goal keeper) we would have won for sure.
Nevermind My favorite player is carlos tevez, great tireless player.
Kaka is shining and with messi at midfield they would be an unstoppable 2 men team.
Anyway hope messi get stronger because his constans lessions are troublesome for him, anyway hope this comminuty to keep groing and thanks for the welcome :D
Welcome to FAKKU! I am glad you enjoy the site and I assure you it will keep improving. One of the best ways to help us out is to promote the site through word of mouth. I hate them flashy banners and web rings, so it makes it hard to bring new people into the site.

Spread the word and help the community grow! :D
Yeah sure. By the way talking about tevez. Someone saw the match today? tevez saved West Ham from going down of the division. fantastic game 1-0 against Man united.
KireruX wrote...
Yeah sure. By the way talking about tevez. Someone saw the match today? tevez saved West Ham from going down of the division. fantastic game 1-0 against Man united.

Teves saves the day :wink:
really really happy for WEST HAM and they deserve one more season at EPL, right? :wink:

BTW...BECKS gonna play at MLS next year :roll:
:roll:

A pretty face that sell a lot of shirts.

perfect for U.S.A.
welcome to fakku
KireruX wrote...
:roll:

A pretty face that sell a lot of shirts.

perfect for U.S.A.

lol :lol: