What about posting links to torrents?

I'm aware that the user uploads section encourages using free filedumps, but some are just...too...big!!! to place on those sites.

How about placing direct links to torrents or public tracker info? Or maybe placing the torrent files in filedumps and linking them like that (though that seems kind of roundabout...)?
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
I don't see why torrents would be an issue, but it must be kept in mind that we are not responsible for any trouble people may get in as a result of using said torrents. I'd also like to keep it related to anime (this means no US movies/tv shows).
I forgot whether it was this forum or another .. but I suggested we add torrents.

Anyways, torrents are only kept alive by its seeders =/

IMO, with so much leechers browsing FAKKU, there's bound to be some dedicated seeders.
In any case, here's the first Fakku torrent post:

https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=706

Seed it if you feel the DL lurv :P
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
Your thread has been moved to the appropriate forum >_>
The reason we haven't really promoted torrents is because I have been concerned about people seeding them. But this will serve as a good test, I'll seed this for you :D And Nikon? made a torrent forum so hopefully this takes off!

And I possibly just had... an amazing idea... which was inspired by this post. So if I have the time to make it happen you should see something very cool, very soon. If you don't see anything message me and ask what it was in case I forgot to do it :wink: