Tag notification broken again

Pages 12Next
I noticed I'm not getting notifications from my subscribed tags again, any news on when this will be fixed?
Should be fixed now! Thanks for letting us know
They're busted again it looks like.
JAMAL Mercy main
notification is MIA!
Yep, it's broken again...
dothedoo oppai shogun. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Hello the notifications are broke again
Sorry for this constantly breaking guys. It's literally the oldest code of FAKKU. I'm in the process of re-writing it so that it stops breaking.
Kisuka wrote...
Sorry for this constantly breaking guys. It's literally the oldest code of FAKKU. I'm in the process of re-writing it so that it stops breaking.

Ah, good old code from when jacob was known for having a fling with the servers :^)
They seem to be broken again.
Still broken...
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Drifter995 wrote...
Kisuka wrote...

Ah, good old code from when jacob was known for having a fling with the servers :^)

Jacobfuckingservergif.png.jpg
Gravity cat wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Kisuka wrote...

Jacobfuckingservergif.png.jpg

This
I still have that gif.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
animefreak_usa wrote...
I still have that gif.

I've been looking for it using forum search but all the links are dead and Google shows nothing.
Gravity cat wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
I still have that gif.

I've been looking for it using forum search but all the links are dead and Google shows nothing.

gotyoufam.posted.in.ib
It's happening again~
Holy shit I missed like 20 new releases.
Broken for me currently as well.
Pages 12Next