I hate this

Pages Prev123Next
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Dr Shaneman wrote...
luinthoron wrote...
Cruz wrote...
That just means the role playing sex pest will dominate all activity in the section.

Wasn't Hatsuname active in IB already even before the merge?

Gravity cat wrote...
luinthoron wrote...
Cruz wrote...
That just means the role playing sex pest will dominate all activity in the section.

Wasn't Hatsuname active in IB already even before the merge?

Not hugely. Her most recent thread was made in January, with huge month gaps in between prior to that, and very rarely responded to threads. She was far more active in CTFG in terms of actual posts.
Damoz ~Not A User~
Well just another reason to never post~

Not like i ever said anything of worth to begin with~
Guess it wasn't active enough by itself.
Kolish wrote...
Guess it wasn't active enough by itself.

Aye. It did the job of making it more active but I kind of wish there were more substantial threads than "Would you have sex with the above user's avatar", "Avatar Battle", "Rate the above users avatar! (v.2)" and "Hug, Slap, or Kiss, the avatar above you?", where most of the responses across the hundreds of pages, even thousands, are short and boring.

I mean this is Incoherent Babbling and the name speaks for itself, but you'd think a forum section where people are allowed to post stupid shit would be a little more exciting than that. Not that the pre-merge I.B residents are any more exciting, and I'm no exception.
We're all boring people that's why only those silly game threads were the only active ones in CTFG. Plus all the users left who used to run the more interesting threads.
Only like 5 of us remained when the merge happened.
Dr Shaneman wrote...
We're all boring people that's why only those silly game threads were the only active ones in CTFG. Plus all the users left who used to run the more interesting threads.
Only like 5 of us remained when the merge happened.

I did notice Jacob tried to encourage the use of the forums with that free books giveaway.
So, who knows?
Gravity cat wrote...
I did notice Jacob tried to encourage the use of the forums with that free books giveaway.
So, who knows?

Depends. After the giveaway everyone who posted to enter could just clear off again. I don't see enough appeal in the forums generally to attract as Discord/IM clients are just the current age.
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
So, who knows?

Depends. After the giveaway everyone who posted to enter could just clear off again. I don't see enough appeal in the forums generally to attract as Discord/IM clients are just the current age.

Aye.

Still would be nice if people stuck around.
Kadushy Douchebag
Gravity cat wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
So, who knows?

Aye.

We're still around. Every other week / month.
Kadushy wrote...

We're still around. Every other week / month.

lol I guess you're not wrong, Douchey.
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
So, who knows?

I've been coming back. I haven't checked out all of the forums, but there are less and they newer layout is less intuitive.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Kolish wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
So, who knows?

I've been coming back. I haven't checked out all of the forums, but there are less and they newer layout is less intuitive.

GreenZero Get Jinxed
I check into IB like every couple of months or something usually and I would see the same threads still on page 1 so probably for the best to merge.
@Gravity cat lucky bitch
Ryssen wrote...
@Gravity cat lucky bitch

You talking about the giveaway?

Honestly didn't expect to get anything out of it, but happy I did. Reading through Ecchi Sketchy now.
Gravity cat wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
So, who knows?

Aye.

Still, I don't think you guys have anything to worry about. There's no CTFG people left to annoy you.
All I ever did was try and normal conversations. I hate RP.
Whoa, what the fuck happened while I was gone? Never thought the day would come where the two old rival sections came together.

IB was a corpse anyway so it'll (hopefully) force people to make more threads.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
yurixhentai wrote...
Whoa, what the fuck happened while I was gone? Never thought the day would come where the two old rival sections came together.

Shut up, liberal

Spoiler:
Haven't seen you in a while. Hi
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Cruz wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...

Shut up, liberal

Spoiler:
Haven't seen you in a while. Hi

Forum Image: https://files.catbox.moe/b74pra.jpg
So IB pips are CTFG fags now too?
Pages Prev123Next