Buying Books.

crispycreams Your Local Pervert
Okay since the change in where we buy our books happened I have ran into a particular issue regarding books I already own digitally. Lots of the time I'll order digitally and then order physical later down the line. But since the change if you already own the book digitally you are unable to add the book to a cart/buy it again because the purchase buttons are now replaced by the reading buttons. Which isn't really a bug I guess, just an unforeseen oversight due to the change.
crispycreams wrote...
Okay since the change in where we buy our books happened I have ran into a particular issue regarding books I already own digitally. Lots of the time I'll order digitally and then order physical later down the line. But since the change if you already own the book digitally you are unable to add the book to a cart/buy it again because the purchase buttons are now replaced by the reading buttons. Which isn't really a bug I guess, just an unforeseen oversight due to the change.

Hmm good catch, we'll figure out a way to accommodate this into the design.
I have a related question. How to navigate book promo pages in the new UI? Sometimes I want to check when the physical versions will ship.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
secrinf wrote...
I have a related question. How to navigate book promo pages in the new UI? Sometimes I want to check when the physical versions will ship.

forum Book section/title there a promo link and the op has the info.
https://store.fakku.net/pages/dirty-docking
Although it's not what the final fix will look like, we've added the "Add to Cart" button on all books even if you've purchased them. This will let you purchase the paperback edition multiple times!
I just noticed that Michiking Box isn't showing up in the book section while saitom box is there. Perhaps it disappeared by accident.
secrinf wrote...
I just noticed that Michiking Box isn't showing up in the book section while saitom box is there. Perhaps it disappeared by accident.

We'll get this added to the Books section
This has been fixed for books but not for doujin. For example, I bought Thou Shalt Giveth Thy Purity To Me digitally and now the physical version is impossible to buy for me.
crispycreams Your Local Pervert
On another note with the doujins it appears that anything that can be bought that is also available under the unlimited subscription can no longer be bought.