FAKKU General Bug Report/New Design Rant Thread

On the Tags page, blocked tags still appear normally (I think they used to be blurred before).

Also on the same page, the following tags have no thumbnails:
- Bloomers
- Face Mask
- Osananajimi
- Pantyhose
- Paperback
- Sportswear
- Story Arc
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Jacob wrote...
sl01 wrote...
Any timeframe on being able to navigate from the homepage? Thank you

What's the problem? Sounds like a big one but I'm not sure what's wrong.

Just logged back in not sure if anyone else is having this issue. Generally when I have logged in previously [before the update and issue with the store] you would be able to go to the bottom of the page and there would be numbered 1 2 3 etc. I would be on on pg.1 homepage. Then I would be able to to click on 2 this would take me to the page that had been the "homepage" either the day before of a few hours ago depending on how quickly translation's would happen. Know when I log in I don't have that option unless it got moved else where and I cant find it. Thank you for asking.
It would seems that the "Favorites" option to the "Add to Favorites" tab window is missing and I still can't scroll down the tab window to the rest of my collection tabs.

Also I can't type in any new attribute suggestions in the text box after clicking the "+" next to the tabs.
The single quote in the title is escaped:
https://www.fakku.net/hentai/i-regret-to-inform-that-the-heros-log-has-disappeared-english
The title of the tab in the browser is I Regret To Inform That the Hero\'s Log Has Disappeared

the preview button in the forum doesn't work
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
secrinf wrote...
The single quote in the title is escaped:
https://www.fakku.net/hentai/i-regret-to-inform-that-the-heros-log-has-disappeared-english
The title of the tab in the browser is I Regret To Inform That the Hero\'s Log Has Disappeared

Seems to be a general problem with title tags, noticed this also happening with forum threads in addition to chapter titles.
Favorites function is broken in the following way:
When you visit a gallery not in your favorites, it is possible to click on the "Add to Favorites"/"In Favorites" button repeatedly to add/remove the gallery as usual.
However, once a gallery is already on your favorites, and visit it again, clicking on the "In Favorites" button just sends you to the Favorites listing instead of removing the gallery.
would it be possible to un-favorite this specific chapter?
https://www.fakku.net/hentai/skintimacy-english
it doesn't even show the favorites checkbox anymore. so there's no way to remove it. or even better, could you please just leave the old design and ask for consent if the user wants the new way to favorite/un-favorite stuff? the old way worked just fine.
Bug report: Add New Attribute is bugged on mobile - won’t allow you to enter text into the search field.
Fixed an issue today where if you selected "Buy Now" it would replace your existing shopping cart.

We are focused on getting paperback checkout back online ASAP. Until then we are logging any new bugs to fix right after.
bman92 wrote...
Bug report: Add New Attribute is bugged on mobile - won’t allow you to enter text into the search field.

I too should like to point to the attribute suggestion situation.

Checking this forum leaves the impression that the issue has not yet been acknowledged/addressed.

Either on the computer or on mobile phone, it has become impossible to suggest attribute.

For example, I know darn well that "Home Tutor" (https://www.fakku.net/hentai/home-tutor-english) should display the "chubby" tag. Why do I know that with such certainty, you might ask? Because the sequel, "After That" (https://www.fakku.net/hentai/after-that-english), displays said tag.

Wanted to suggest this tag, but no such luck.

Any possibility of fixing this irksome blocked feature in the future?

Thanks in advance.
The stuff I blocked is visible again. Before the new design, it was at least grey.

Either make is grey again or remove blocked/muted attributes. Please.
For some reason, I cannot suggest tags - the box for suggesting tags exists, but nothing can be typed into it.
When trying to save to my collections it doesn't show all my tabs in the collection to save to and there is no way to scroll down.
I really don't like that the items not included in the subscriptions are only indicated by the absence of the Unlimited tag on the home page.
Not seeing the prices on the home page is also a net loss IMHO.

It really feels like the new design just makes things more cumbersome for your paying customers, I'm not so sure that's such a great strategy.
69titty69 Vanilla Connoisseur
Jacob wrote...
Fixed an issue today where if you selected "Buy Now" it would replace your existing shopping cart.

We are focused on getting paperback checkout back online ASAP. Until then we are logging any new bugs to fix right after.

That is completely understandable. I haven't seen you mention it being noted in your other updates, about the "+ Add to Favorites" button not having a scrollbar. So don't forget to add that to the list please! I personally have a bad memory, so I use collections quite a bit so I don't forget doujins I've read and want to come back to. Hope to see this one fixed soon. ;-;
On the homepage, when a doujin or book is listed, it doesn't show the price so they look just like Unlimited chapters.
Advanced search tag auto fill isn’t working.
I don't know if this has been mentioned here at all, and honestly its not really an important issue tbh.
The text on desktop the Terms of Service page does not update when switching to dark mode, making said terms unreadable.
Not that most people read TOS pages anyways lmao.
Been fixing things pretty constantly past 2 weeks, a bit too many to mention.

I will be going through this thread point by point and fixing each issue, so please continue posting anything you notice.

And we just the forum post preview.
-The lock icon in the forum isn't showing.
-The edit icon for forum posts isn't showing.
-The icons in the reader aren't showing.
-The thumbnails for We Tried Hardcore Sex! are returning a 404.
-Some larger collections are returning a 503 server error. For example, Kairakuten Cover Girls Collection.
-Collections modal cannot be scrolled if it is larger than the viewport.
-Manga with blocked attributes aren't shown differently than regular manga.
-Recently shipped orders are not showing tracking numbers.
-Order date suffixes are incorrect: Order #447811 placed on January 1th, 2021 at 12:40 am

It would also be nice if the order confirmation email contained line item information such as what was ordered along with its price and the order total.