Favorites

Some of the comics won’t let me unfavorite them. Instead it directs me to my Favorites. Please help.
In case you're still having this issue, it's possible to remove chapters from your favorites through the developer console. Press f12 and paste this function into the console tab:
collection_remove("name-of-list", "name-of-chapter");

Replace "name-of-list" and "name-of-chapter" with the names given in the list and chapter URLs. For example:
collection_remove("favorites", "other-side-english");

This can be useful for chapters that aren't available anymore and don't display the add to list buttons. Similarly, you can use the following to add chapters to lists:
collection_add("name-of-list", "name-of-chapter");
Quaryelle wrote...
Some of the comics won’t let me unfavorite them. Instead it directs me to my Favorites. Please help.

Is this still happening @Quaryelle?
I am having the same issue as the op.
Same in here
Still happens using ipad
I think I figured out the problem.

Don't know what browsers people are using but I'm using Firefox (I have dark mode enabled but don't know if that's the issue). So I couldn't un-favorite things either. Turns out, an entire element is plain just not visible. If you look to the right of "In favorites" there will be just huge blank space before the divider, but if you hover your mouse over it, you can actually click the blank space. Turn out that's where the box to remove from favorite is hiding and if you click the blank space it will remove the comic from your favorites.
ultimatebaps wrote...
I think I figured out the problem.

Don't know what browsers people are using but I'm using Firefox (I have dark mode enabled but don't know if that's the issue). So I couldn't un-favorite things either. Turns out, an entire element is plain just not visible. If you look to the right of "In favorites" there will be just huge blank space before the divider, but if you hover your mouse over it, you can actually click the blank space. Turn out that's where the box to remove from favorite is hiding and if you click the blank space it will remove the comic from your favorites.

This is the solution. Thanks!