FAKKU General Bug Report/New Design Rant Thread

Suggesting attributes should be working again.

myinon wrote...
-Order date suffixes are incorrect: Order #447811 placed on January 1th, 2021 at 12:40 am

This is fixed, will also fix everything you mentioned
It is not possible to exclude tags that have multiple words such as "double penetration" or "hairy armpits" in advanced search. I am only able to do with a weird workaround by typing something like "-double%20-penetration" into the search bar. I need to put a minus before each word.
sadly it's still not possible for me to remove any chapters from the favorites. also, is there a way to not show chapters with blocked genres on the main page at all? all blocking does is strike through that specific box and the rest is still on full display.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Forum search is borked after page 1. Just returns null adv search tabs.
Ender42 wrote...
I really don't like that the items not included in the subscriptions are only indicated by the absence of the Unlimited tag on the home page.
Not seeing the prices on the home page is also a net loss IMHO.

It really feels like the new design just makes things more cumbersome for your paying customers, I'm not so sure that's such a great strategy.

Completely agree with this. It's so annoying I came to the forum to complain. Please put the prices/in library tab back up at the upper right corner of the thumbnail. Thank you.
Smuggins Just Some Guy
animefreak_usa wrote...
Forum search is borked after page 1. Just returns null adv search tabs.

Can confirm, using 'last' or clicking on specific page shows no results. Also, the order by doesn't seem to do anything. Since the default sort seems to be oldest to newest, can that be flipped? The most recent forum search results are always the most pertinent for me.
Hidden comment functionality on manga pages don’t work.

- Comments that are supposed to be hidden are shown by default.
- The “Show Hidden Comment” link doesn’t toggle the show/hide state of the comment.

Example: Hole-in-One

---

Edit: Order confirmation shows a numeric timestamp for pre-orders instead of a readable date.
Example:

Wet & Wild
Digital
This item ships 1651273200.
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Still a issue after two weeks. Generally when I have logged in previously before the all this you would be able to go to the bottom of the page and there would be numbered 1 2 3 etc. I would be on on pg.1 homepage. Then I would be able to to click on 2 this would take me to the page that had been the "homepage" either the day before of a few hours ago depending on how quickly translation's would happen. Now when I log in I don't have that option unless it got moved else where and I cant find it.

I have paid for a subscription since you went to pay and have purchased a lot of books. I don't log in every day so being able to follow the numbers kept me up to date on what was translated. Now I don't really fell I am getting my moneys worth. I will keep my subscription going.

I am going to go out on a limb saying this I am not sure how many people are helping you fix code but get more and if need be. Why, tired people make mistakes we are all human. Or if needed shut the sight down an fix that way but keep people informed while that is happening.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
After the latest update, all previews on the front page have a U! link in one corner regardless of actually being part of subscription content.
Please please please, could we have any indicator that items are not included in the Unlimited subscription instead of just not having the tag?
I never had this issue with the old design, but now I regularly click on items thinking I'll be able to read them but cannot without paying, it's really frustrating.

Do I need to cancel my subscription to get my point across?
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
When I clicked on Add to Favorites only 5 of my collections came up. I have over 20.
The Fakku home page looks like this on Firefox (Issue does not exist in Chrome):
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/RXK5mZy.png
Late Connection wrote...
The Fakku home page looks like this on Firefox (Issue does not exist in Chrome):

I've also had this problem on Firefox for past week. I honestly thought it was just another god awful UI design change they pushed through, and not a firefox specific problem. lol

Also, all paid stuff showing the unlimited U symbol, and not the cart/price like it use too is super misleading. I just don't understand how Fakku keeps implementing one horrible design change after another.
I can confirm that the website layout is fixed on Firefox now. Woot.
- Every upload has an Unlimited badge, including book chapters and doujins that have to be purchased separately.
- Book chapters and doujins that need to be purchased separately don't show a price tag unless you go to the given title's page to see the price there.
These issues are relevant to each other as i can't tell (other than a small "unlimited" tag in the tag list) if a chapter is available to me until i click on it to find out that i have to pay.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/XnCBGkl.jpeg
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/zPL8oyA.jpeg
I am also one that preferred the list view in the old site layout and would like to see it return as an option in this new design.
felix_ wrote...
I am also one that preferred the list view in the old site layout and would like to see it return as an option in this new design.

Right there with you bud.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Opening and closing a spoiler leaves behind an empty space the size of the spoiler.
623 FAKKU QA
Spoiler:
sl01 wrote...
Still a issue after two weeks. Generally when I have logged in previously before the all this you would be able to go to the bottom of the page and there would be numbered 1 2 3 etc. I would be on on pg.1 homepage. Then I would be able to to click on 2 this would take me to the page that had been the "homepage" either the day before of a few hours ago depending on how quickly translation's would happen. Now when I log in I don't have that option unless it got moved else where and I cant find it.

Ey, looks like they're back