FAKKU Store Update: No More Figures

To all of our figure buying clientele. We appreciate your business over the years but we will no longer be selling figures for the foreseeable future. Due to massive delays outside of our control (the supply chain is fucked) we’ve been forced to reevaluate some of our offerings on the FAKKU Store. The fulfillment timelines for figures in particular are so far outside of our control we no longer feel comfortable taking pre-orders, as we can't guarantee when they will be delivered to our customers.

Currently we are adding the FAKKU Unlimited 10% discount to all available figures for everyone, as well as an additional 5% off. The figures on our store are the last ones we have and once they are gone there will be no more!

If you are interested in any of the remaining figures, you can find them here:
https://merch.fakku.net/collections/figures

We thank you for your years of patronage and hope you were happy with your figures! As always we will still be producing new skateboards, shirts and plenty of other merchandise so keep an eye out @ https://merch.fakku.net/ !

FAQ

I already ordered a figure from you, will I still be getting it?
Any and all existing pre-orders will be fulfilled, but you should expect delays that are outside of our control.

Are the figures I ordered still coming on time?
Almost every figure’s expected release date has been pushed back between 2 and 6 months on average.

I have a question about some of my orders.
If you have direct questions about your figure order or the status of a pre-order please submit a ticket here: https://www.fakku.net/contact
Damn, was never interested in figures but I know some people that won't take it lightly. Hopefully all these blows Fakku is taking won't force them to shut down in any manner. How's the store front coming along?
Dastardlyegg Book Collector
It's a real bummer to hear that the supply chain situation has gotten this bad, but it seems reasonable to stop stocking products you can't actually 'sell'.

Is there any plan to share a list of current estimated release windows for the figures that got delayed, or is it purely by request? I've got some on pre-order myself, but I'm not bothered to have to wait longer to see them to where I would make a ticket or something (mostly I'm just curious I guess).
Dastardlyegg wrote...
Is there any plan to share a list of current estimated release windows for the figures that got delayed, or is it purely by request? I've got some on pre-order myself, but I'm not bothered to have to wait longer to see them to where I would make a ticket or something (mostly I'm just curious I guess).

Honestly we're just as much in the dark these days as you are, but as soon as we have updates we try to pass them along to customers immediately.

cryptonic wrote...
How's the store front coming along?

Good! Fortunately this decision isn't related to the issues with the store, just the supply chain in general. We're hoping to have paperback books available to purchase before the end of the month.
oldgrouch Cat of Time
Bummer about the supply delays but it'll be okay as long as the quality is still there.

One advantage to having prepaid is that at least one won't have to worry about Visa charges hitting at unexpected times, or all at once.
I know that it's hard to give exact time scales, but is there any chance of books making a return to the store soon? I'm in Europe so the shipping is a hard hitter, hence I'd want to get my moneys worth on the shipping!

Also, are any of the skate board designs coming back? It's hard to see my favourite designs getting flipped on eBay for ridiculous prices whilst they're simply sold out in the store.

Best of luck and I hope you guys are back in full production swing ASAP!
Bought a figure.

It ships next year they said.

Waited for due date.

Push back.

Me: Okay maybe it has something to do with a human error.

Proceeds to wait another month.

Asks what's the hold up.

Pushed back.

Proceeds to wait and now at a full year.

Me who by this time is both angry and annoyed: When is it coming?

Them: Sorry for the delays.

Me: When . . . will I get it?

Them: We'll tell you.

Me: Okay

No response in about a month.

Me: Seriously?!!!!

Them: Sorry, it's because of our partners in China-

Me: Oh fucking course it's them.

Proceeds to internally scream and rage.

Me: Can't even have nice things.
oldgrouch Cat of Time
While I'm thinking about it, will you have any overstock figures from the ones you have listed now up until the time you stopped accepting pre-orders? I've purchased a few in the past, the most recent was probably your last Sari Utsugi figure, and have been keeping an eye on the Figures section. I'd be tempted to purchase one of the Miyu - Simple Version figures but I'm restricting my small collection to 1:6 scale so they look better when displayed near each other. I remember seeing some figures of interest offered but was often caught without sufficient available funds.
If the supply chain (or whatever issue(s)) improves, do you have plans to bring back figures to your store?
...Anyone receive any figures lately?
still waiting for my rurumu figue so at least for this one no news yet
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Zerofrozen wrote...
still waiting for my rurumu figue so at least for this one no news yet

Mine got to me on March 29th
Damn missed it, sad