FAKKU Store Update

Pages Prev12345Next
Any news on when physical copies will be available again?
Still no news with physical copies?
Bump for an update. Been patiently waiting!
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
snowblindmonk wrote...
Bump for an update. Been patiently waiting!

Coming sometime this week.
All paperback books that are not on pre-order, are now available for purchase!

Pre-orders will be available next week.
Is there going to be an upgrade feature, or do we still email support to upgrade to paperback and digital.
Smuggins Just Some Guy
Is Oni-Bride still pre-order, or is there not a physical? I can only add digital to cart.

Also, could the pre-orders be marked somehow?

The add to cart from the Mange screen is inconsistent, if there is only one option (digital) it automatically adds. I would prefer if it still showed which formats were available. It would be nice to have listed formats somewhere on the info page, otherwise, I am just keep adding to cart to see if there is a physical...
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Smuggins wrote...
Is Oni-Bride still pre-order, or is there not a physical? I can only add digital to cart.

Not published by Fakku, no physical from that publisher (Full Moon).
Smuggins Just Some Guy
I noticed that "How Good Was I" has a physical listing when you add to cart! It is out of stock, so you can't select it, but that is hopeful.

I tried clicking because I want to upgrade my crappy Project-H version.
Is there any update you can share related to physical books (both when they will be available again, and how digital owners who purchased while they were offline will be able to "upgrade" to getting the physical book as well)?

Thank you
muzicfreq One tired person
Seraix wrote...
Is there going to be an upgrade feature, or do we still email support to upgrade to paperback and digital.

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out to us! As of right now, we don't have an upgrade program available to purchase physical for a discount when you own digital. We are working on implementing one, but we have no ETA on it right now. We also do not have a refund policy for purchasing digital and later purchasing physical and receiving digital products. Keep an eye out on our forums for more information in the future as we look into these and we will take your feedback into consideration as well.

Best,

Zach

Was the response I got when this happened.
a big middle finger
I am from outside the US, so the friendliest option to buy a physical book is through Amazon, but the official link that they manage in their forum does not give me results and if I search directly it is the same situation.
Could you give me an explanation of why it is happening and if it will have a solution
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
motapod_01 wrote...
I am from outside the US, so the friendliest option to buy a physical book is through Amazon, but the official link that they manage in their forum does not give me results and if I search directly it is the same situation.
Could you give me an explanation of why it is happening and if it will have a solution

It seems to work for me. Do you mean you're getting blocked from seeing it or the titles you're looking for are not on?
animefreak_usa wrote...
motapod_01 wrote...

It seems to work for me. Do you mean you're getting blocked from seeing it or the titles you're looking for are not on?

If I look for a title in particular, there is a possibility that it will give me a result or not. If I try to search for the fakku publisher to see which titles are for sale, it does not give me any results. The only way to see other titles that I have not searched for is through the recommendations
muzicfreq wrote...
Seraix wrote...

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out to us! As of right now, we don't have an upgrade program available to purchase physical for a discount when you own digital. We are working on implementing one, but we have no ETA on it right now. We also do not have a refund policy for purchasing digital and later purchasing physical and receiving digital products. Keep an eye out on our forums for more information in the future as we look into these and we will take your feedback into consideration as well.

Best,

Zach

Was the response I got when this happened.
a big middle finger

Hi Zach, I think it's very important to implement a system quickly, even if it's just a matter of having people who purchased in the time period write support directly with their requests. I relied on information provided by Fakku that such a system would be implemented when I made my digital purchases, and the fact books are online again, but no system was implemented, is disheartening. I could have just bought physically from RightStuf, but I wanted to support Fakku directly by buying digital/physical here instead. We really need to know a process, or be provided a timeline, for this. Otherwise, I feel it would have been better for me to do just that, buy from Rightstuf, and not bother getting the physical/digital books here.
Anybody know when Meaty Minxes by BoBoBo is getting restocked? Been dying to get my fingies on it 😩.
Are there any updates on whether an upgrade system will be implemented for people who want physical copies but could only purchase digital during the time the store was having issues and physical copies were down? It's been quite a while since we last heard about that...
Mistaaaaah wrote...
Anybody know when Meaty Minxes by BoBoBo is getting restocked? Been dying to get my fingies on it 😩.

I still haven't received preorders from 2 months ago. I guess there's massive delays with everything
Poisenbery wrote...
Mistaaaaah wrote...

I still haven't received preorders from 2 months ago. I guess there's massive delays with everything

Yeah, im going through the same thing. I emailed them asking what was up and they said it was due to shipping container shortages. Well, i guess we will just have to wait it out, stay strong in these trying times 👍.
Mistaaaaah wrote...
Poisenbery wrote...
Mistaaaaah wrote...

Yeah, im going through the same thing. I emailed them asking what was up and they said it was due to shipping container shortages. Well, i guess we will just have to wait it out, stay strong in these trying times 👍.

That's the same response I got 2 months ago.
Hopefully it wont be much longer.
hopefully....
I really want Meaty Minxes for myself as well lol
Pages Prev12345Next