Rank Title Suggestions - POST HERE~

Pages 1234Next
Well, if you feel like there's something missing in the forums, it's probably rank titles. Since I completely lack imagination and creativity (hence the AIDS acronym), we're going to ask what you want to see under your name D:

Format Example:
(Rank name goes here) - (Amount of post required goes here)
etc.

Jacob will implement it once we have a sufficient amount of rank names :P

If you're completely new to forums and don't know what rank titles are (or you're familiar with a different term), they're basically titles that appear under your avatar (when you make a post) that correspond with how much posts you have.
cum stain - 0 posts lol
It could be a stupid suggestion but 'Fap Master' made me giggle a bit... *sigh*.
We need rank titles! Come on everyone get creative!
cum stain -> 0 post (nice one fodd3r :lol: )
henchman -> 26 - 50 posts...
ran out of idea...still need to figure it out :?
Hah, I like f0dd3r's idea.

Cum Stain: 0-4
Nub Leecher: 5-14
Quick Fapper: 15-29
Hentai Geek: 30-50
There was that thread a while ago about what to call ourselves and the final decision resulted in the naming of our collective being "fakkuza"; we could base ranks off that. Though that would best apply to mod ranks though. It was also decided that individual members were "fakkers" so at 100 posts fakker might be a good rank.

I've also liked the idea of custom ranks but that would have to be earned by either a big post count, high rep, donations, or miscellaneous accomplishments that deserves it.
blind_assassin wrote...
There was that thread a while ago about what to call ourselves and the final decision resulted in the naming of our collective being "fakkuza"; we could base ranks off that. Though that would best apply to mod ranks though. It was also decided that individual members were "fakkers" so at 100 posts fakker might be a good rank.

I've also liked the idea of custom ranks but that would have to be earned by either a big post count, high rep, donations, or miscellaneous accomplishments that deserves it.

Yeah I told Jacob about custom ranks, but his response was somewhere along the lines of "too much power", but I think it should be 500+ posts or some other accomplishment, like you said.
Lol I am not a huge fan of the "cum stain" rank. Kind of... I don't know... too much.

But I like rank 1 being "Lurker" or something like that. Since everyone who doesn't post on the boards is a lurker.
this is getting nowhere... lets decide the theme first (military or etc for example :roll:)

if we have decide the theme, it will be much easier for us to determine the rank, right?? :wink:
How about DBZ theme for ranks.

Lowest rank is Yajirobe, top rank Goku.

Just an idea.
Then might as well, put like Naruto ranks
Genins, Jounin, etc...

but along to lines relating to Sex or Hentai i have no idea
but cum stain, well it just seems a bit odd
Do we really need rank titles? We do that and people are going to start discriminating against noobs.
Do that happen often?
I usually don't post unless the subject interest me though. ^^
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
unangbangkay wrote...
Do we really need rank titles? We do that and people are going to start discriminating against noobs.

That's when I lay down the MOD HAMMAR.

Forum Image: http://www.zen47832.zen.co.uk/Misc/McHammer.gif
I don't think there are enough people active on the forums to warrant any use of ranks right now. But when more people do show, don't be a noob with anime titles. :P
before we decide the tittle...lets decide the theme first 8)
any more idea guys??
hmm, titles would be fun wouldnt they. perhaps they should be something along the lines of adj.+ fakker. like rank 1 being something like lurker fakker or maybe something a little more fun like slimey fakker. and it could eventually work up to more common positive adj. like elite fakker or something.

another possibility is some kind of joke on the term fakker. like some noun+fakker. lowest being something like pig fakker. hmm, i think thatd be kinda funny, but probably a bit too negative. dunno, just some thoughts.
don't worry your thoughts are counted :wink:
actually its pretty good you know, i hope jacob is gonna think the same :roll:
lurking wrote...
hmm, titles would be fun wouldnt they. perhaps they should be something along the lines of adj.+ fakker. like rank 1 being something like lurker fakker or maybe something a little more fun like slimey fakker. and it could eventually work up to more common positive adj. like elite fakker or something.

another possibility is some kind of joke on the term fakker. like some noun+fakker. lowest being something like pig fakker. hmm, i think thatd be kinda funny, but probably a bit too negative. dunno, just some thoughts.

Haha those are pretty good ideas, we are definitely making progress! Keep posting your thoughts and once I know without a doubt that someone has thought of the perfect titles they will go into effect.
Pages 1234Next