Zelda: Wind Waker Doujinshi

I just finished reading this one, and let me tell you, that is one helluva good doujinshi. For any fan of the Zelda series, or anyone that has played the game, it will prove to be a very enjoyable experience. The art is decent, it is in full color, and packed full of hilarious situations that only a fan of Zelda: Wind Waker would get. I personally like KoRL better as a trash-talking, loud-mouthed boat. It's funny. Anyways, any of you guys read it yet?
No sir, I don't like it. Why you ask? No reason at all, honestly.
I just spent 30 minutes watching Pikachu beat the hell out of his Mewtwo clone. That is AWESOME.
Haha yeah I couldn't stop watching. And I'm glad to see someone knows there Pokemon :D
All the way from Bulbasaur to Arceus!
there only reason im here is for hilarious zelda hentai. Well that and to fix search engine pages.
I want to play zelda windwaker ?? , or twilight princess :twisted: :twisted:

But the doujin is not bad, neither my ay type
Isnt that the clone slapping Pikachu O_O? Idk thats how I remember it. The clone had different ears too.
=_= WTF Dude, a 3 year necro!
Why the fuck?

And not only that, the necro post had absolutely nothing to do with the motherfucking topic at all...
gurumao wrote...
=_= WTF Dude, a 3 year necro!

IS it a new record?
eh zelda doujins usualy suck, wich is why i stick to writing fanfiction bout the series
The wink waker I think its called

and yes it was good
Tengamaster wrote...
Isnt that the clone slapping Pikachu O_O? Idk thats how I remember it. The clone had different ears too.

Yes, the clone is slapping the real one.
fuuuuuuu sorry. shoudant have posted, thought it was a new thread. i try not to encourage necromancers
Read 3 pages, didnt like it.
Okay, I gotta admit I totally found that to be hot.